Please pray for our family

Dear Friends,

Please hold our little family in your prayers. My 16 year old daughter recently attacked my wife and I with hands, teeth and a knife. After that she made horrible accusations against us.

The state of Kentucky evidently chooses to believe troubled teens over foster/adoptive parents. They have placed Mary Jo in another home and they may temporarily take our little two away as well.

Please pray that our family survives and that Mary Jo gets help and doesn’t attack anyone else. Please pray for my wife and I as well.

Thanks,

Bryan

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you and your family

Dear Lord, you know all about false persecution, hold this family in the palm of your hands. Give them the strength, courage and patience required to endure an investigation into this matter, and may they be absolved of any wrong doings in this matter, before the two young ones are uprooted from this loving home. I ask this through Jesus’ name. Amen

Our Father,
Who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be thy name,
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on Earth, as it is in Heaven,

Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass
against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Lord,

Please bless cthulhubryan’s family. Lord, please, protect them and lead Mary Jo past her suffering and back into her parent’s loving home. Please keep the little ones safe and return them to their mother and father who love them very much.

I ask, you Jesus, and your mother and father Mary and Joseph, to send all the blessings of your holy family on this small family. Let their home be a home of love and peace.

Glory be to The Father and to The Son and to The Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be world without end. Amen. :crossrc:

Praying very hard!

Praying for you and your wife and Mary Jo

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I will remember your famliy in my prayers.

Praying for your family and Mary Jo.

Bryan, I’m upset about what’s happened. I’m so sad that you and your wife are living through such a nightmare. So long as she doesn’t actually wound anyone or herself it would be a good thing for Mary Jo to at least show herself as out of control enough to let the state authorities believe you rather than her,

1. so the little ones aren’t ripped out of security and your love and care;
    and 2) she can honestly get the help she needs.

My prayers and heart to you and your wife,
Love, Trishie

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

:gopray: prayers for your family

Dear Bryan, your wife and you and your children are very much in my thoughts.
I remember the difficulties you were struggling with earlier this year and will still be struggling with, and it just seems terrible that you have these serious worries on top of those. I hope and pray that your wife and you are standing up to the worry and hurt.
I ask God to help you both, and keep your family safe from any more trauma and fear.

God bless you, love, Trishie

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please Have Mercy upon this family, and help their daughter to come to terms with her erratic behavior. Descend Your Holy Spirit and peace upon her, so that she may return to her parents in a spirit of truce, Lord, if You so will it. Please also help the state to understand that the parents are not at blame, Lord, and prevent them from experiencing any further suffering. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Thank you everyone for your prayers. Unfortunately the state did take Matthew and Katie last night. My wife is terribly upset, but we feel the lifting of your prayers. Thank you so much.

I am praying very hard that your children are returned to you!!:console:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

:byzsoc:

Bryan I’m so sorry.
Jesus You were wrongly accused.
Please defend Bryan and his wife of these false charges.
You suffered injustice and torture.
They are suffering injustice and torture.
Please save them from this dreadful situation.
Jesus they have served and loved Your little ones. Please have mercy on them.
Please also have compassion on their children and restore them into their secure care.

:byzsoc::gopray::gopray::gopray2:

Bryan, I believe that in most states, it is required to take children out of the home when accusations like this are made. I’m not saying its fair, and I’m not saying its right. Just that, you & your wife are caught up in one of those :(sad situations where the letter of the law is working against you in the short term. Once the real situation is clear, they will return the children.
I suppose they are trying to cover every possibility; in a few cases they may have left children in an unsafe environment & now the law is written to cover them, and unfortunately, innocent folks like yourselves get:mad: lumped in with the bad guys out there.
Praying right now, for ALL of you!!

Zooey, you are right except that I left the house voluntarily and the state never checked for a relative placement.

We all appreciate your prayers.

Bryan

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.