Please pray for our marriage.

My husband and I have been married for almost 9 years.

We are struggling a lot in our relationship with each other.

We are seeing a counselor but we need prayers, and the Lord's help, to help us through these problems. We have been dealing with them for 9 years now.

I, as a wife, am tired.

I entrust you and your husband to the loving care of the Blessed Virgin Mary. May she help you both to grow closer to Our Lord and to each other.

Hail Mary...

Amen.

:gopray2:

[quote="ready, post:2, topic:305138"]
I entrust you and your husband to the loving care of the Blessed Virgin Mary. May she help you both to grow closer to Our Lord and to each other.

Hail Mary...

Amen.

[/quote]

praying for you.

Have you tried Retrouvaille or WorldWide Marriage Encounter? My husband and I struggled a great deal in our marriage before we went on our Marriage Encounter weekend. The weekend didn't solve our problems but it did give us the tools we needed to solve them.

I am sorry, I am praying for you and don’t give up ever!

Lord, lay your healing hands down on this couple and help them in the ways they need. Amen.

Praying for you!

It is hard but don't focus on the negative. If everyone focused on what is wrong with their spouse we would all be divorced!!! Both of you sit down and try to focus on what attracted you to each other and each others good qualities and move forward from there.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen***

:crossrc:

Praying for you both, may you find peace and reconciliation together.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I will pray for you and your husband.

My wife and I have been married over 20 years and there have been a lot of ups and downs over the years...life is like that. We are stronger on the other side of these struggles.

What I have found helps me, is to have... and show compassion for my partner in life. Continue to love and try to understand them as best as possible. All we can do really is control ourselves and what we do, and how we think about things. For me, this is the magic beginning of transformation.

My hope is that you and your husband both receive compassion for one another and to remember that 'special' thing that you fell in love with in the beginning. Remember why it is you loved and love your partner so much.

Peace and best wishes.

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we turn to you, O Virgins of virgins, our Mother. To you we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not despise our petitions, but in your mercy hear us and answer us. Amen.

:gopray:

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen***

:crossrc:

Saying prayers to St. Rita, who knew a thing or two about marriage...

O Holy Patroness of those in need, St. Rita, because thy pleadings before thy Divine Lord are almost irresistible, and because, thou hast been lavish in the granting of favors, thou hast been called the Advocate of the Hopeless and even of the Impossible. St. Rita, so humble, so pure, so mortified, so patient and of such compassionate love for thy Crucified Jesus, thou couldst obtain from Him whatsoever thou askest especially:

That the marriage of CatholiCaliMom and her husband be strengthened and renewed with love

Because of your power, all confidently have recourse to thee, expecting, if not always relief, at least comfort. Be propitious to our petition, showing thy power with God on behalf of thy suppliant. Be lavish to us, as thou hast been in so many wonderful cases, for the greater glory of God, for the spreading of thine own devotion, and for the consolation of those who trust in thee. We promise, if our petition is granted, to glorify thee by making known thy favor, to bless and sing thy praises forever. Amen.

Saint Rita of Cascia, pray for them!

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Thank you all for your prayers. I really, really do appreciate them.

[quote="CatholiCaliMom, post:1, topic:305138"]
My husband and I have been married for almost 9 years.

We are struggling a lot in our relationship with each other.

We are seeing a counselor but we need prayers, and the Lord's help, to help us through these problems. We have been dealing with them for 9 years now.

I, as a wife, am tired.

[/quote]

Lord God, please look with kindness and mercy upon CatholiCaliMom and her husband. I pray that they are able to communicate with each other in an atmosphere of true love and understanding. May they be patient and loving towards one another. Give them strength and a burning desire to work towards the resolution of their issues and problems. I pray that they are both blessed with understanding, wisdom, and compassion, especially towards one another. Bless the counselor they are seeing. may this counselor be Your instrument here on earth who can guide them towards a more mature and loving and intimate marriage relationship. All these I ask in the name of Jesus, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary and St. Joseph. AMEN.

St. Raphael, pray for them
St. Michael, pray for them
Blessed John Paul II, pray for them

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.