Please pray for our marriage ...

My husband and I will be married 31 years on August 7th. Our marriage has been a quite rocky over these many years. I made a vow on my wedding day that I would remain faithful to my husband through good times and bad…sickness and in health till death do we part. Many times I have thought about leaving… but my thoughts will return to those vows I made 30+ years ago. I pray daily for strength and courage to continue to go on. I ask that you pray for this marriage and that God gives us the grace to strengthen the love we have - somewhere within both of us - and to let it shine for all to see. Amen.

Loving Christ please continue to unite these hearts of this couple

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

:crossrc:

God, from you every family in heaven and on earth takes its name. Father, you are love and life. Through your Son, Jesus Christ, born of woman, and through the Holy Spirit, fountain of divine charity, grant that every family on earth may become for each successive generation a true shrine of life and love.

Grant that your grace may guide the thoughts and actions of husbands and wives for the good of their families and of all the families in the world. Grant that the young may find in the family solid support for their human dignity and for their growth in truth and love. Grant that love, strengthened by the grace of the sacrament of marriage may prove mightier than all weaknesses and trials through which our families sometimes pass.

Through the intercession of the Holy Family of Nazareth, grant the church may fruitfully carry out her worldwide mission in the family and through the family. We ask this of you, who are life, truth, and love with the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

I will pray for you

Loving God please flood Your blessings upon gradsw and her husband, and upon their marriage. Bless them with mutual understanding a respect, and healing of all that is needed to make theirs a truly holy Catholic marriage.

For sweet sweet love.
For true love.
For courageous love
For strong love.
For sacred love
For Love.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with you!
Blessed are you among women
And blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son,
And to the Holy Spirit - as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord bless this marriage with your strength and love - grant them healing and patience, wisdom and courage. Amen.

Praying hard.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Amen

:gopray:

Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
and the Glory for ever and ever.
Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

For the intentions of gradsw2003:

(Prayer to St. Rita - Patron saint of families, lost causes, and marital relationships)

O St. Rita,

Make us understand that a vocation is not only a matter of attraction.

Enable us to see clearly that it is also a matter of finding, in ordinary events, God’s will for us and then accepting it even if it seems to be baffling and contrary to our wishes.

Teach those called to the marriage state by the Lord to reflect deeply on the delicate choice that will influence their destiny.

Let them not be deceived by their feelings; instead, let them look for the solid qualities that keep a home united in the joy of the Lord.

Teach unhappy spouses the power of patience and mildness. Let them not give way to discouragement but, like you, let them save both the happiness of their home and the soul of their spouse.

O St. Rita, we pray this Prayer for [gradsw2003] through your name and in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

:signofcross:

God bless.

Praying for you, your husband and your marriage.

Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
and the Glory for ever and ever.
Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.