Please pray for our marriage

**I won’t go into details, but I really need the prayers of all of my CAF friends right now. I am very sad and feeling like things are hopeless. Pray that I fix whatever it is that I am doing wrong and that hubby does the same. Please.

Malia**

Praying for you both, and I am sure you will solve your problems because you and your husband are really able to communicate and you do share common values. It’s not at all hopeless, so have hope!

Prayers to the Holiest of families for you! I have seen a lot of your posts on here, you seem very gentle and kind. I pray that all works out for you and your husband. Place it in God’s hands, He will provide. :signofcross:

I will pray for you both.:gopray:

Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us.
Help us to work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us.
We ask for words both kind and loving, and for hearts always ready to ask for forgiveness as well as to forgive.
Dear Lord, we put our marriage into Your hands.
Amen

:gopray2:

Lots of prayers, Malia. :crossrc:

Prayer just sent for you, Malia. :crossrc: God bless your family.

Will remember you and your husband at Adoration tomorrow night Malia, as I do all my CAF friends. You will get through it! I have faith in you. God bless.

You have a high need baby and health issues. God probably has extra graces in store along the way!

Also, go get help if it (whatever it is) becomes serious. —KCT

You will be front and center in my Rosary today. I might as well get started on that now :slight_smile:

Praying, Honey.

Praying that the Holy Family show your family the path to peace and love. May the compassion and grace of all families be with youi at this difficult time. God Bless. Amen.

Praying. Make sure to seek help if you need it. It’s hard to fix everything yourself, I know. Check out Retrouvaille, it is what saved our marriage. The link is in my sig.

Sure will Malia… Praying here!!!

Mother Mary, St. Joseph, intercede for this dear family now. Show them their love for one another in the light of Christ Jesus.

Prayers for you!

Praying here…

I will pray for you and I ask that you also do the same for me, if you would. Marriages can change a lot after a baby, especially if like the two of us, Malia, the couple was married for several years pre-baby and used to lots of couple time. Things have definitely changed for us since we became parents.

May I recommend Popcak’s For Better Forever? We’re reading it together and it’s a very good book.

:hug1: :hug1: most definitely. :hug1: :hug1:

Consider it done!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.