Please pray for our Msgr. B

Msgr B. has been having some health issues the last month or so. He has been in and out of the hospital twice and I just found out the he has been taken back again. He did mass for all the Christmas services and really looked good. I hope this is not a turn for the worse and that what is ailling him will be found and taken care of. Your prayers are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I will be praying for your Msgr. B. Our parish actually lost a Msgr. B. several years back due to liver cancer, so I know how painful it can be to see a priest you love lose his health. Peace and good.

Your priest will be in my prayers and daily Masses.

God bless you for asking prayer for him :slight_smile:

Heavenly Father, give strength and healing to Msgr.B during this time of health crisis. We ask all these prayers through the intercession of our Blessed Mother, and Christ our Lord. Amen.

Praying for your Msgr. B (and for you) right now.:gopray2:
How kind of you to think of him in your prayers :slight_smile:

God Bless,

Hilary

praying

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I want thank you for praying for Msgr. B. and bring you up to date. This weekend at mass I learned that his condition is not as bad as originally thaught. He is home and resting, very good news. He will be cutting back on the number of masses he will do for the time being to hopefully fully recover. While this will not be favorably looked upon by some, it is his recovery that is most important. If you would continue to pray for him and our parish it would be great.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.