Please Pray for our safety.

9/11/12 @ 9:00 pm i live in a quiet neighborhood and tonight things went bad, for what ever reason my neighbor directly across from me, i believe it was his son an his gf got into a fight i could hear from my room that they were in their front yard, she screaming at him for putting his hands on her, an he yelling something back…

i go out side an see the guy approaching the female with his hands up, at that point i yelled that i was going to call the cops… he stops and we got into a cursing match from our yards, he seemed to act like he was going to cross out of his yard into mine, an i go back inside, and i call the police…

what i forgot the entire time is my poor mother was inside, I scared the **** out of her…

i had to calm her down then myself…

I ask for two prayers, the safety of that woman and that I an my home, my mother will be safe as well, and that we do not have to live in fear of retaliation.

I could have ignored the screaming I heard, but I didn’t, and I must say suffering from anxiety doesn’t help my situation any.

I pray God will grant me these prayers an keep us safe.

For your intentions.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen

prayer said

LORD Jesus
Protect ur Children.

May the Lord God protect, guard and guide you in everything that you do. May He keep you safe from all kinds of harm. Amen.

O Holy Patroness of those in need, St. Rita, because thy pleadings before thy Divine Lord are almost irresistible, and because, thou hast been lavish in the granting of favors, thou hast been called the Advocate of the Hopeless and even of the Impossible. St. Rita, so humble, so pure, so mortified, so patient and of such compassionate love for thy Crucified Jesus, thou couldst obtain from Him whatsoever thou askest especially:

the safety of john78’s neighbor; and john78’s own safety and that of his family

Because of your power, all confidently have recourse to thee, expecting, if not always relief, at least comfort. Be propitious to our petition, showing thy power with God on behalf of thy suppliant. Be lavish to us, as thou hast been in so many wonderful cases, for the greater glory of God, for the spreading of thine own devotion, and for the consolation of those who trust in thee. We promise, if our petition is granted, to glorify thee by making known thy favor, to bless and sing thy praises forever. Amen.

Prayers headed your way

Praying that you and your mother and any other family members in your home will be safe from reprisals, praying also for the safety of the woman involved.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

May Our God keep you and your family, and your property safe, I pray
that the boyfriend will understand that he indeed broke the peace, and
I pray for the safety of the young lady in question, that God might keep
her surrounded with His angels, and you & your mom as well. Amen

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I do think that in a case like this, one should take a moment to pray
and to acertain what the ramifications of your actions might be. In
days like this, interfering in cases like this could be dangerous. I
also realize that scenes like this occasionally occur and when
we hear the harsh or emotional words we feel we should get involved
in some way. Perhaps next time one could just call the police and
let them sort it out without warning them. I have been within hearing
range of several scenes,and the coward in me just said stay away.
It sounds as if you might have done the right thing, and if anything
should happen, you should
ask God for the protection of his angels for you, your mom, and the
young lady. Most of the time folks who have public fights would
realize that in the case of retalition, he would be the first person to
be thought of by police. Usually those of us who decide to fight in
public are pretty cowardly, (not you, but him) it’s usually the really
quiet ones that cause the real problems.

I will continue pray for all the parties involved. :slight_smile:

:signofcross:

In JMJ,
Deb

Safety is most important thing for happy life.We should follow safety laws.:slight_smile:

prayer said

Praying hard.

:shrug: The God always with you , if you do their work with positive way.

:thumbsup:

O Holy Patroness of those in need, St. Rita, because thy pleadings before thy Divine Lord are almost irresistible, and because thou hast been lavish in the granting of favors, thou hast been called the Advocate of the Hopeless and even of the Impossible. St. Rita, so humble, so pure, so mortified, so patient and of such compassionate love for thy Crucified Jesus, thou couldst obtain from Him whatsoever thou askest especially:

the safety of john78’s neighbor; and john78’s own safety and that of his family

Because of your power, all confidently have recourse to thee, expecting, if not always relief, at least comfort. Be propitious to our petition, showing thy power with God on behalf of thy suppliant. Be lavish to us, as thou hast been in so many wonderful cases, for the greater glory of God, for the spreading of thine own devotion, and for the consolation of those who trust in thee. We promise, if our petition is granted, to glorify thee by making known thy favor, to bless and sing thy praises forever. Amen.

St. Rita of Cascia, pray for them!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.