Please pray for our State Polititions, and also for the Unborn Children who will be affected by their decisions

prolife.org.au/
theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24210120-23289,00.html
news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,24221181-661,00.html

I hope that our Politicians can make the right decision about this. It sickens and saddens me that some people do not consider human beings to have the right to Life in the west anymore. Why are we even debating this at all? a human being is a human being, simple as that…

I pray that our politicians make the morally right decision. I don’t want to live in a society that does not respect that children have a right to live no matter if they are “born” or not. They can live outside the womb at 18 weeks of age… this is just horrible…

Please pray for my country’s politicians.

In Jesus’ name, Father, please hear our prayers for the recognition of human life ans always precious. Please protect human lives from the moment of conception to the instant of death.

Father, forgive the human race for the many millions of Your children who have been murdered, and will be murdered unless Your Spirit is received into the hearts and minds of politicians and humankind. Father we implore You to grant this grace to the world.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Mary, Refuge of Holy Love, intercede for the world with your Immaculately-Conceived Heart during the upcoming elections. Since you are the Ever-Virgin Mary and Mother of the true God, obtain for us from the Blessed Trinity a president and other elected political leaders who will help the United State become a country of great purity and high morality as well as the current ones to turn their hearts towards these Godly goals.

O Sweet Blessed Mother, intercede for us that our current and next president will support life for each individual at every stage, uphold family life, and influence other countreis throughout the world to love God above all else and neighbor as self, to serve Him, and to live for Him alone. Time and again you have given us your gracious assistance, and thus we humbly and gratefully acknowledge you as our Patron.

Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee and all those who do not have recourse to thee!

May our Eternal Father shine His Light upon our countries and the whole world.

Amen, Amen!
+

Praying…:gopray2:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.