Please pray for Pakistan which is having a war according to my Pakistani friend

Hi everyone. According to my Pakistani friend, Pakistan is under a war right now where they are trying to drive out the Taliban. Please pray for Pakistan and for my friend. His name is Nadeem.

God bless Nadeem and keep his family and nation safe from the ill-effects of war and from the cruelty and power of the extremists.
In Your hands, our God.

Amen. :crossrc:

Prayer for Peace
Pope John Paul IILord Jesus Christ, who are called the Prince of Peace, who are yourself our peace and reconciliation, who so often said, “Peace to you,” grant Pakistan peace. Make all men and women witnesses of truth, justice, and brotherly love. Banish from their hearts whatever might endanger peace. Enlighten their rulers that they may guarantee and defend the great gift of peace. May all peoples on the earth become as brothers and sisters. May longed-for peace blossom forth and reign always over Pakistan.

Lord, protect the people of Pakistan from their oppressors and keep Nadeem and the Pakistani people safe from the effects of war. Be especially close to these people and drive out the foe from their land. Be close to your people Lord, and convert the hearts of the terrorists. May terrorism decrease - if not become completely abolished - and may people learn to get along without fighting to kill. May mass conversion of hearts usher in an age of peace. Amen.

closed #6

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.