Please Pray for Parents' Marriage

I am worried about my parents’ marriage as they seem unhappy together. They assure me they are fine but I am still intensely worried about them and it is causing me anxiety attacks.

Please pray that the Lord would strengthen their marriage and their faithfulness and devotion to each other. They have been amazing parents and I just want them to be happy together.

Lord, I beg you to strengthen my parents’ marriage and faithfulness to one another. Grant them patience and love to deal with one another’s shortcomings and downfalls. Remind them of your plan for marriage and families and be with them through this period of stress and change in their lives. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thank you and God Bless,
Becca

Praying for your parents’ marriage. Especially invoking the Holy Family to help them along the path of a happy married life together.

Our Father …
Hail Mary …

Jesus, Mary, Joseph. I entrust the parents to your loving care.

Lord, Mama Mary please strengthen the parents of skigirl1689; that they may have peaceful resolution of their problems; that they may find happiness and contentment in each other and that they may be guided by you.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, Most Holy Family, we pray for your blessing for these parents and their daughter.

Most Holy Jesus, I beseech you to hear my pleas for my parents that you may bless their relationship abundantly and protect them from all evil and temptation they may encounter in their daily lives. I humbly ask this is Your name, my Good Shepard.

Thank you all for praying with me.

Praying hard for your parents marriage to be happy and successful. Also praying for you.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, Most Holy Family, bless this family that they be strong against all fears and problems. Amen.

Praying for your parents …

Family Prayer

"O God of goodness and mercy, in Thy Fatherly guidance we commend this family, this household and all their belongings. We commit all to thy love and keeping.

Keep far from them, above all else, the blemish of sin, and do Thou alone reign in their midst by Thy law, by Thy most holy love and by the excercise of every Christian virtue. Let each one of them obey Thee, love Thee and set ourselves to follow by example the life of Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

Protect them and their house from all evils and misfortunes, but grant that they may be ever resigned to Thy divine will even in the sorrows which it shall please Thee to send them.Finally, give unto them the grace to live in perfect harmony and in the fullness of love toward neighbor. Grant that they may deserve by holy life the comfort of Thy holy Sacraments at the hour of death. O Jesus, bless them and protect them. Amen."

Wild Thing,

Thank you for sharing the wonderful prayer.

I truly appreciate all of the prayers!

Joining you in prayer for your parents …

:blessyou:

:amen:

I haven’t asked for prayers in a while but God has placed on my heart lately that they need prayers. My mom seems very detached from home life, spending a lot of time doing things for the school’s booster club, which is not bad in itself, but it is too much. Of course, my dad only complains to us kids about it.

Please pray my mom is convicted to devote more time to my dad and home life and that they effectively communicate their needs to one another, and that each considers their needs above the others’.

I am just worried it will get worse and I am dreading graduating from college as it means I have to move back home and deal with them complaining to me about the other. I have a significant disability that prevents me from living independently :(.

Thanks for the prayers!

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.