Please pray for personality transformation

Brothers and Sisters, I feel so down and worthless right now. I am 27 and I have not proven anything yet to my family and most especially to myself. I am so depressed because i feel like I have never made any right decision for my life. I am also a negative person, I only see the bad things happening in my life, not recognizing the good ones. I just want to be a good, positive person. I dont know where to start. I thank CAF because when i feel so alone, I pray for other people, makes my mind occupied and makes me feel good because i help other people through prayers. but of course i am not 24/7 online and i return to my old self, i.e. ungreatful, bored, sad…it feels so heavy inside…i always cry…i dont wanna be happy just because i need to…i wanna be happy because i really feel im happy…its very hard…please help me.

thank you

Praying for you.

Hail Mary Full of Grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou among women and Blessed is the fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard for your happiness and peace of mind. God be with you, and please keep persevering!

Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and kindle in them the fire of your love. Send forth your Spirit and they shall be created. And You shall renew the face of the earth.

O, God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit, did instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant that by the same Holy Spirit we may be truly wise and ever enjoy His consolations, Through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

You will be in our daily prayers!! God bless you!!

It is difficult to know where to start sometimes. Have you talked with a priest? That might be a start.

or maybe after you pray, sit and smile for a little bit. Even if you have to force a smile…smile just a bit each day. Just a thought.

God bless all!!!

Praying for you

Jesus please fill you lonely and depressed child with growing awareness of Your love.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

thank you very much…it feels so good to know that someone cares…God bless

noodles

O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
and Noodle’s feels weakness and helpless,
give him the sense of Your presence,
Your love, and Your strength.
Help him to have perfect trust
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
so that nothing may frighten or worry him,
for living close to You,
he shall see Your hand,
Your purpose, Your will through all things.
Amen

Praying for you to find both peace and joy in your life. Do at least 1 good deed for someone else everyday and I bet you will start to see a difference. Praying for others, as you already do, is a great way to also have a positive impact on others…Take Care!

Oh Lord my God, I pray that you will grant unto Your child and our sibling Noodles the mind to know You, the heart to seek You, the wisdom to find You, conduct pleasing to You, faithful perseverance in waiting for You and a hope of finally embracing You.

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.