Please Pray for Reeta, me and our children

My wife and I will be going to the doctor this afternoon, Wednesday, when she will have additional testing for suspicious results on an earlier test. Please pray for us. We are both very frightened and need God’s help. She is such a kind and good woman… Thank you.

Don

Donaldcan, please know that I am praying for you and your wife and family.

Praying for your wife and family.May the Peace of the Lord be with you,Rocky.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. amen

And may St. Luke interceed for your wife and her physician.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Don, hoping for the best with you.
Dear Lord Jesus please be compassionate to the obvious love this couple shares.
I’ll keep you both in my prayers, asking the Lord for Reeta’s best outcomes.
We’ll be hoping for a happy update.
God bless you both.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Lord, please bless Don and Reeta with good tests results. May Reeta be spared of any serious illness. Should anything serious come up positive on her test results, may you intervene with a cure to whatever is problematic. Send Don and Reeta your Holy Spirit to console them in this worrisome stage in their lives. May they place all their confidence in your merciful love and be completely abandoned to this merciful love, trusting in you, like a child trusts in his loving daddy. You love Don and Reeta more than they love themselves, and I am sure they love each other tremendously. Let them know this and know that you order all things well and perfectly for those who love you and do your will. May Don and Reeta always keep their love for you and faith in you strong and always strive to do your will. Nothing will be able to harm them and they will be assured of your constant protection. Heal Reeta, Lord, if she is sick. Amen.

Great St. Anthony, come to the assistance of Reeta.
Obtain for her health in mind and body,
and the strength to accept all suffering in union with Christ, our Savior.

Loving St. Anthony,
console all those who are afflicted,
and guide them to the heart of the Divine Physician,
where they will obtain compassion, mercy and hope.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

The goodness and compassion of the people here never cease to amaze me. Thank you all so very much, and we will keep you in our prayers as well. We have an anxious two-week wait before we know the results. Bless you all, and thank you for your kindnesses.

Don

I will pray for your wife. I know how you feel. I will pray for you and the rest of your family as well.

Hi Don This will probably be the longest 2 weeks in both you’re lives, try and stay positive and know that their are lots of people offering prayers for Reeta. continued prayers for you both God bless

Thank you, Pia and A Priori… We’re working to stay positive… Blessings to you both, and to all praying on our behalf.

Don

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

God is amazing. Prayer is amazing. All of you are amazing.

The test results came back quickly. The doctor knew we were worried and rather than make us wait two weeks, he called today to say the results were negative. Thank you to all who prayed for us. God is so merciful… Thanks be to God!

Don.

This is “Great News”.We serve a Wonderfull,Loving God.I will continue to keep your family in prayer,Rocky.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

Wonderful wonderful news, what a relief for you both, God is so good. Glory and Praise to you oh Lord Jesus Christ.:bowdown2: God bless

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.