Please pray for Regina

There’s a woman I know whom I’ll call Regina. I have this pull to pray for her, and I kindly ask you to please pray for her too. She now works at a home helping out with household chores. She has five children, separated from her husband. I think she frequently gets lonely, as she likes texting with other men and meeting them in person. She just got into an argument with another woman and is all the more experiencing frustration and loneliness.

Please pray for her that her life situation may improve, that she may have a relationship with God, and that her relationships with the people around her and her children would improve. I also pray that she may have a deeper friendship with her guardian angel. I hope that her feelings of boredom and loneliness would cease and that she’ll be able to make the most of her time. I feel drawn to helping her by giving her a rosary and instructions on how to pray it, but I feel hesitant. Please pray for me that I may have the courage to do so if it s what God wants me to do.

Lord please guide this woman to seek companionship in the wrong places and persons.
Please grant that her life situation may improve, and that her relationship with You, her children, and with others, will improve. Please guide her life and relationships, through Your grace and by her choice, within Christian love and faith.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for us!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord, is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Psalm 91

You who live in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty, will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence; he will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.
You will not fear the terror of the night, or the arrow that flies by day, or the pestilence that stalks in darkness, or the destruction that wastes at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only look with your eyes and see the punishments of the wicked. Because you have made the Lord your refuge, the Most High your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you, no scourge come near your tent.
For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. On their hands they will bear you up, so that you will not dash your foot against a stone. You will tread on the lion and the adder, the young lion and the serpent you will trample under foot.
Those who love me, I will deliver; I will protect those who know my name. When they call to me, I will answer them; I will be with them in trouble, I will rescue them and honor them. With long life I will satisfy them, and show them my salvation.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.

Amen.

Praying hard for Regina.

Lord, please help Regina with your grace, and help her through Fin’s loving words. May Fin inspire her to pray the Rosary every day and get her to pray to her guardian angel a lot. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Thank you for the prayers. Please also pray that her relationship with a coworker may improve. Regina is planning to resign from work inOctober. I do not know if she is definite on that, but I just wish her all the best in her future. Maybe it is for the best as her employer is also somewhat dissatisfied with her performance as she seems to lack care and concern for her job and is always on the cellhpone.

She is in my prayers.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.