Please pray for Reid

A guy I played cards with was telling me last night about the things he goes through on a daily basis. He hasn’t had a pain free day in three years. A couple years ago he tore his rotator cuff and still has problems with that. He herniated a disc in his back and has pain that constantly shoots down his legs from nerve damage. Sometimes he is walking and just collapses because of the sudden pain. He has kidney stones as well. Those are just a few of the things he told me. It blows my mind how he deals with it and gets through the day. I don’t know what I would do if I was him. He needs alot of prayers for his health and healing as well as for the mental strength to know that he can continue to handle it and that God will be there for him. Prayers for his wife and kids as well. I can’t imagine how hard it is for them to see their dad and husband going through that every day.

Lord, please grant Reid the strength and patience to endure his sufferings for however long you will for him to endure them. Keep him close to you and shower down upon him abundant graces at Holy Communion. Please help him and his family to find peace in you through prayer and visits to you in the Blessed Sacrament. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Heavenly Father, we pray that You will show Your Mercy for Reid , who suffers unimaginable pain each day and sustain him in his suffering . Father God , Divine Worker of Miracles , by Your Almighty Power and Mercy , pour on him Your Healing Grace and take away his pain . Enable him to cope with the stress of each day , that he may be better able to care for his family . Enfold Reid and his wife and children in Your loving arms.
We ask this , O Lord , trusting in Your Infinite Goodness and Love . Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Praying hard.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Still praying for Reid

Our Father , who art in heaven ,
hallowed be Thy Name :
Thy kingdom come ;
Thy will be done on earth
as it is in heaven .
Give us this day our daily bread ;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those
who trespass against us ;
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil .
Amen

God bless you for bringing Reid’s needs and pains to us.
I ask You Jesus to give Your loving healing and support to Reid’s mind, body, and soul.
Please bless his family also in their sorrow at their husband and father’s difficulty and pain.
Please surround them all with Your light and love, and help them to fulfil Your loving will for their lives

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.