Please pray for robert who was tragically killed

please pray for robert who was tragically killed in a car accident today after school.He was once in my kindergarten class and was currently a junior in high school. the accident was horrific and happened right before this evening’s school band concert which robert was supposed to play in. also, please keep his family in your prayers, and also the young 14 year old girl who was his passenger. she was taken by helicopter and is in critical condition. it’s such a tough time with Christmas right around the corner.

thank you,
kate

Jesus please have compassion on this family at this loved life cut short so suddenly and violently. Have mercy on Robert’s soul.
Please give reassurance to the family of the girl who was injured in this accident. Please help her to recover from her injuries, and to recover from the trauma of the accident

Merciful and loving God, please embrace this child of Yours into Your eternal banquet of joy. Comfort all those who are grieving from this tragedy. Send Your healing touch to the injured girl, that she might recover fully to praise and serve You with joy, now and forever. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

This is so very, very sad. I will certainly pray for the repose of the soul of your friend and the passenger. I will also keep in prayer their families, as well as you.

God bless you and keep you safe.

Judi

:gopray:

LORD Jesus
Have Mercy and Heal ur Children

Praying.

tonight was robert’s viewing. the students that are in the band attended and my 16 year old daughter was very emotional. it was so very, very sad and I actually felt as if I lost one of my own children. his parents are so devastated. tonight his mother hugged me forever and sobbed . she said “you were his first teacher and he loved you.” I felt like my heart was being ripped out of my body. every now and then, I think of robert and his family and how difficult this has been. I pray for strength and courage for his parents and brothers and his sister. tomorrow will be the funeral and will be the most difficult day of their lives. I just can’t imagine what robert’s parents are going through. they are such a nice family. please continue to keep them all in your prayers.

kate

Praying for these folks, especially the young man and his family. Will also remember you to, Kate, so sorry for this loss.

Praying for them right now.

God Bless,

Hilary

This really hit it me, it is always so sad when someone is tragically killed and so unexpected. My brother was killed in a motorcycle accident a year ago and I remember how hard that all was to go through.
I pray for his family and siblings going through this horrible time especially with the holidays around the corner. I found after my brothers death that I became a stronger person, especially in my faith. I pray for the same for his family. I also pray for the strength of his friends and all the people he has impacted in his life.
For the young girl, I pray that she recovers from this horrible accident and the strength to get through her loss.
I remember a poem that I got as a present from a friend and anytime that I miss him, it reminds me that he’s always with me. I hope that maybe this helps you kate and anyone else dealing with this loss, or anyone else that posted here dealing with a loss of their own.

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond’s gilt on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn’s rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there, I did not die.

:gopray2:

praying

Praying that this dear family will make it through tomorrow and that Our Dear Lord will have pity on them and grant them some peace.

Blessings,

Eternal rest grant unto Robert, O Lord. And may Your perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen.

Praying For Robert And Also Praying For His Family
Grandma Glor

So sorry to hear of this loss during the Holidays…I pray, Jesus let Robert be in your light and love forever…Grant this family much comfort from many sources as they go through the loss of their son…I pray for the healing of his passenger…and healing for you as his former teacher…In Jesus name I pray …Amen…Warmly, LynneMarie

thank you everyone for your prayers. I know Robert is at peace, but his family is in great agony. People in the community wonder why this accident has happened. It turns out that speed was the factor and robert did not have his seatbelt on, nor did his airbag deploy. I do believe in fate and I guess God just needed robert more. I know this is not easy to accept or understand, but God has a plan for all of us and we must accept that plan, as diffiicult as it may seem. Please continue to keep them all in your prayers. they are very devout catholics.( Robert was a first generation Polish-American. His parents came here from Poland before robert was born.)

kate

Praying!

Praying for his soul and for his family.

closed #20

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.