Please pray for Ronnie,

my brother, who is being examined for an anyurism (sp) near his heart today. They have been keeping an eye on it for several months now and it is growing. Please pray that they can take care of this for him.

Thanks,

Rocket

Ronnie will be in my prayers, Rocket

Our God and Our Father, we ask that your will be done with Ronnie during his examination and in his healing. Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, we fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, our mother; to thee do we come, before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer them. Amen.

God bless all!!!

Dear God, please see that the medical staff taking care of Ronnie are able to cure his afflictions by Your mercy. Heal him physically and spiritually. Comfort all those who are tried by this event. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :signofcross:

Praying for Ronnie

Rocket I’ll remember him at Mass today.

Prayers For Ronnie

Praying for your brother, Rocket…

Loving God,

We pray for Rocket’s brother Ronnie that he may receive your healing power and grace in his current condition. We also pray for wisdom and great skill for the doctors and medical personnel who care for him and evaluate his condition. Please bless Ronnie and all who support him and lead him through this challenging period with a strong faith and as much joy as he can muster. Please bless Rocket and help Rocket to support his family in this time of need as well.

We pray in the name of our Lord Jesus who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Hey Rocket… Ronnie is in my prayers. I am praying for the doctors and nurses as well who are in his care. God hear our prayers and help them get rid of that blood clot before it reaches his heart. Please hear our prayers.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

*Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. *
*Blessed art thou amongst women *
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
*Holy Mary, Mother of God *
*pray for us sinners now *
*and at the hour of our death. *
Amen.

August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

Praying

Many thanks and may God bless all of you!

Rocket

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.