Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Eternal Rest Grant Unto Him O Lord And Let Perpetual Light Shine Upon Him . May He Rest In Peace. Amen
Grandma Glor

I know this is a prayer request thread but I want to tell you about how I met Roxie. He was digging a sewer trench at our newly purchased Lake House. We invited him on the deck for ice tea He noticed my wife’s guitar. He asked if he could try it out and we said yes and for the next half hour we were treated to probably the best musical performance I have ever witnessed.

Sounds like a real cool guy to hang out with. My father had friends like that. (And I’ve been drinking lots of ice tea today) … Can easily tell how special Roxie Hawley was in your life. May he receive a heavenly reward, and praise the Lord with music and song.

~~ the phoenix

Eternal Father,
We can only speculate on what happens to a soul when it departs from this world. We simply beg of you to practice Your mercy on the soul of Roxie Hawley.

Please look kindly upon his heart through the filter of Your Son’s Passion, Death, and Resurrection. Look upon the faith of those who do penance for others and may their efforts to carry the cross to future generations send Your grace of mercy upon his soul.

Please lead his soul to experience what we are all striving for…to see You!

I offer You the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today and for all the holy and poor souls trapped in Purgatory.

Amen, Amen!
+

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord; and may perpetual light shine upon him. Amen.

***+JMJTJ+

Roxie will be in my prayers.***
May he rest in peace.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

What a privilege, Estesbob. I can imagine his death would bring back that special memory, and now it blesses his soul as we pray for him, thanks to you!

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord; and may perpetual light shine upon him. Amen.

Praying for the repose of his soul.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.