Please pray for sick husband

Asking for prayers for my mother’s husband, who had a stroke this morning. I pray that my Mom will find Jesus in this suffering, and that God’s will be done for her husband.
Thank you.

Your family will be in my prayers. I want my mom to find Jesus too!

Thank you. He came out of surgery for a clot on his brain, but he’s unconscious. Please pray that he will regain consciousness and can live without too much trouble or God will decide to take him peacefully. Thank you.

Your family has my prayers

Praying.

:signofcross: I will pray for you and your loved ones.

J†M†J
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Praying…

Praying for you and your family:gopray2:

Lord be with this family and we pray for healing for the sick husband and comfort for the family . In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen

Father, your Son accepted our sufferings to teach us the virtue of patience in human illness. Hear the prayers we offer for this sick man and his family.
May he not suffer pain nor death.
May his family be granted peace and understanding.
I ask this in Jesus name.
AMEN

Praying for your loved ones, Jen.

Praying for him and for all your family.I think there is a saint called St.Alphonous Ligouri who suffered from things like that,you could ask him to intercede.

Praying for your mother’s husband that he will indeed regain consciousness and live without undue problems…praying for your mother and all too at this very difficult time…

Amen :signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.