Please pray for someone I care about

I would be very grateful if you would pray for someone I care about, who I think is suffering from paranoia or some sort of mental episode. I haven't heard from him since yesterday (we usually talk every day as we are dating, I've known him for a month and a half), the last thing I heard was he was away from his house to get away from people he thinks are tracking him, he is acting strangely and I have no way of contacting him because he refuses to use technological gadgets (source of his fears, he thinks that he's being tracked and wouldn't discuss it with me in detail because he thought he was being listened to... :( ) and has turned them all off. He is also a long distance from me because I'm on vacation so I can't go to him. I don't even know where for sure he is right now. I'm very worried and can't sleep...Please pray for him, that he is safe and will be able to get help, and also for me, that when I hear from him ( :( ) I will be able to help in what way I can without making it worse. He is also agnostic... Thank you...

Father please hear our prayers for the intentions of lovemybatman Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to they protection, implored they help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

praying for you and your friend.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying.

Praying for this man who needs help ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you all, I found out this morning that he is in the hospital. I wish I could find some way to visit :( but yes, he is in the hospital. Thank God! Thank you for your prayers.

Prayer to St. Dymphna - Hope
Good St. Dymphna, you placed all your hope in Christ's promises, and sacrificed even your life in that hope. The Lord, God, rewarded your constancy by making your name known and loved over many centuries by the thousands whom you have aided in time of difficulty. Please assist us now in our present necessity, and intercede before God for our intentions. Obtain for us a firm hope like your own in God's unfailing protection. Amen

I ask the Lord for strength and wisdom for you as you may be choosing a relationship which will cause you much pain and anxiety. May God help us to bear bravely the consequences of our choices. May God bless your friend with the help he needs.

Hi, thanks for the prayers, he is fine now, thankfully, and I am going to have to think about whether it’s a good idea to continue to date him… :confused: Thanks again.

Prayers promised

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.