Please Pray For South Africa!

Hello Prayer Worriers!

I want you to please pray for South Africa. We all loved Nelson Mandela and believed he did a lot for our new Democracy.

However, I believe that many people in the liberation movement ANC only joined as an investment in their personal futures. Nothing more.

We are seeing our Constitution and Judiciary under attack by some Judges and now even the Youth. Somebody orchestrated a group of youth to demonstrate in the street and hand a petition attacking the Constitutional Court and calling the highest Judge a Shabeen King (Shabeens is where Black people sell alchool illegally…and legally (a long story)) We are in danger of a new President being elected who was accused of Rape and has received bribes in a huge arms scandal. The Zulus like him and that it - they want him and to hell with anybody else - he also has no education - never completed primary school. He can dance and sing though!

Please pray that they do not spoil the country. The “new” ANC (the leading party : the lib movement became the ruling party!!)has supported the Despot Mugabe and the “President of Sudan” and together with China and Russia veto all the democratic steps in the United Nations.

The majority of our people are suffering - poverty, AIDS, unemployment while the leaders are making lots of money - instant millionaires.

It would be so sad if South Africa were to become just another “African country” instead of the leader of a “renewal” and supporting the forces of democracy to build our country and the continent. We see a group of African leaders who get together to ensure they remain in power forever and forget about the people.

African people are nice and decent and lovable but they SUFFER.

Our Lady is the Patroness of South Africa and I pray that she will use her influence in heaven to save our country.

I hope you will not need to pray forever!:gopray: :gopray2: :signofcross: :crossrc: :byzsoc:

Thank you, thank you

Father please hear Cinette’s enlightened prayer for South Africa. Let the progress that has been achieved not be spoiled or lost, but carried forward to the benefit and happiness of South Africans

The people of this country have suffered much in the past, and still suffer injustice and poverty. Please ensure that leaders beome accountable to the people and leave self-interest behind to create a just society, where gospel values are treasured and lived.

I praise and thank You for all the good and sincere people in this country, and ask You to have mercy on them in Your kindness.

Mother Mary, please intercede continually for the people of South Africa.

A BIG THANK YOU

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayers promised

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.