Please pray for Stephanie

Please pray for Stephanie whom is in a very abusive relationship both physically and mentally that she can have enough strength to walk away from him and that she will be able to build her self-esteem back up. She is at the most absolute bottom and has thought about suicide. She needs all the prayers she can get.

Praying…

Jesus I commend Stephanie to Your love and care. Help her to break from being a victim in this abusive relationship, and to actively choose to escape it. Please heal her and help her to work to attain a sense of herself as a valuable, loved child of God.
Jesus please surround Stephanie with Your light and love.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it know that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy heard and answer me. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Father please speak to Stephanie and command her to leave this relationship that is killing her spirit. Please Father, please ask Arch Angel Michael and Arch Angel Raphael to defend Stephanie from the powers of abusive people and lift her from self destruction. God Bless.

For the person requesting prayers, thank you, continue to pray and God will hear you and answer your prayers. Ask Stephanie if she if she were asked to choose God or satan, who would she choose? For in her actions she has already chosen satan; all things of destruction are products of satan.

Amen. Lord, please free her and hold her safely in your arms and help her to see how loved she is and how valued she is, and how she doesn’t need to put up with abuse. Please lead someone to know how to help her. Thank you. Amen.

By thy Holy and Immaculate Conception O Mary, deliver us from evil

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to the

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.