Please pray for the baby and his mom

Please pray for my nephew and his wife. They are having a very difficult pregnancy. The little guy wants to come out way too early. They have two other living children and one that was stillborn. The Doctors gives him a 80% chance of survival if he is born in the next few days. The Mom says to do whatever is necessary for the good of the baby even if it may be unhealthy for her. God Bless Such Pro Life Parents. We do need your prayers. Thanks in advance, Mike

Mike I’ll be keeping your nephew and his wife and little baby in my prayers. I thank God for such wonderful people

For your nephew and his survival. And for your entire family.

AVE MARIA, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Mike, I am praying for your nephew, his wife and their baby.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord be with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Heavenly Father, please hold this baby safe to you and if it is your will let his birth be smooth and free of complications. Keep his mother, an example for all, well and able to look after her baby. Amen

Praying for both mother and child. Please go to the website for the Carmelite sisters of Los Angeles. Their foundress, Mother Luisita, is known for miracles surrounding pregnancies and the healthy birth of babies. If you post on their prayer list every Carmelite in the world will pray. God bless.

Praying…

praying…

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying my heart out for them.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.