Please pray for the car accident case

Dear friends,

My daughter’s car was rear ended in a parking lot two weeks ago.
She did not call police only got the other party’s information. The shopping center’s security guard was present and my daughter had two friends with her. She took pictures of both cars.

The one who hit her car has the same insurance company as my daughter. When the case was turned in, the insurance company said even the picture proved it was the other car’s fault, since the other party denied, the company would not pay. The other party totally lied by saying it was my daughter backed into her car. Since both parties have the same insurance, the insurance tries to deny it so they don’t have to pay anything. My daughter keeps on calling them, her adjuster just said she could not get hold of the other adjuster.

It is really frustrating. Please kindly pray God’ s truth and justice reigns and my daughter will be fully compensated. So far without taking off the bumper to check any hidden damage, it will cost $800, we don’t know if there is any hidden damage yet. And my daughter is far away alone in west coast. Please pray for God’s mercy, help and favor for her.

Thank you and God bless!

Praying for a fair settlement…

Praying for your intention.

Our Father …
Glory Be …
Hail Mary …

Blessings,

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

May the Lord help your daughter in her need; and bring honesty and accountability to insurance companies

Dear Lord, please touch the hearts of these adjusters and help them to fulfil their responsibility in this matter. In Jesus name we pray.

I will gladly pray for a just and fair (and speedy) settlement for your daughter. :gopray:

Prayer To St. Joan of Arc

Composed by Sister Betsy Cheramie, BSC of Berryville, Arkansas

Oh, St. Joan of Arc, a little shepherdess, who later was to be called ‘the Maid who would come to help the King of France’ and boldly lead the men-at-arms in freeing Orleans from the English, I ask of you to intercede for InLight247’s daughter through Jesus Christ Our Lord, with the fervor and faithfulness you had when trying to accomplish the mission God, Our Heavenly Father had set before you, through the voices of St. Michael, St. Catherine and St. Margaret.

stjoan-center.com/topics/prayers.html

:amen:

Holy patroness of those in need, St. Rita,
so humble, pure, and patient,
whose pleadings with your Divine Spouse are irresistible,
obtain for us,
from your crucified Jesus,
our request

May the insurance adjusters award a fair settlement to
InLight247’s daughter.

Be propitious towards us
for the greater glory of God and yourself,
and we promise to honor
and sing your praises ever afterward.

Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours
now and for ever.
Amen

hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
now and for ever.
Amen

hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
now and for ever.
Amen

Thank you so much for all your kind and much needed prayers!

God bless you all. I will keep you posted.

Prayers make difference. I appriciate your intercession.
Originally the AAA insurance company had really bad attitude.
My daughter’s adjuster said the other party’s adjuster would not respond neither to email or phone call. Today, the adjuster informed my daughter they will work together for solution. If the two adjusters could not reach solution, they will go to their supervisor. At least they are not ignoring like the past two weeks.

Please continue to intercede my daughter will be fully compensated, and don’t have to go to court.

Thanks.

I am praying for your family. May the truth come to the top so that she does not carry this financial burden.

Praying very hard for her! It’s amazing how dishonest some people can be in situations like this.

Prayers promised

Praying that your daughter is fully compensated.

Thank you all for your kind intercession.

I ask God to bless all of you and yours for your much needed kind support. I will keep you posted.

God bless!

Praying for justice in this problem

I could not believe the adjuster who represents my daughter is out of the office for one week. Since my daughter and the party hit her car
have the same insurance company and my daughter did not have collision, Triple A Insurance company wants to get out without paying anything, and kept on delaying and told my daughter all kinds of nonsense. I think it is time to file formal complaint to Insurance Commission and Better Business Bureau. What do you think?
Any suggestion?

It is really frustrating. Please continue to intercede. I keep you all in mine too. We badly need this to resolve with full compensation.

Thanks. May God bless you.

I have heard things like this about AAA Insurance from others … I’m so sorry this is happening to your family. :frowning:

I will definitely keep praying for your daughter’s peace of mind, and for a fair and speedy settlement to this case.

St Joan of Arc, please intercede for this family!

:signofcross:

LORD Jesus
Help Ur Daughter

Thanks for your intercession. Yes, one of my firends in San Francisco also told me Triple A Insurance is known for such bad attitude and handling business. Delaying and denying seem to be their norm. This is really a shame.

I greatly appreciate your intercession and ask God to bless all of you who are kind enough to intercede. My daughter is living in SFO by herself, so far away from me. She is very frustrated with this situation along with other things. Her car, after 3 weeks is still not fixed. I am so frustrated and can only pray for her and pray for God’s justice. When the sufferings of daily lives are many, I can only fix my eyes on Jesus. That is how I am hanging in there.

God bless you all!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.