Please Pray For The Conversion Of My Brother

…who is 20 and is still to be confirmed.

I am a 22 year old, discerning the priesthood and am trying my hardest to invite him to RCIA. I go to it to ‘sit in’ and see what the classes are like, on the advice of my Priest. But theres just no selling my brother on it! :frowning:

I don’t want to overbear him, or put him off, by asking too often, because right now he seems quite against it; at least I’ve maybe planted the idea in his head for the future?

Matt

Father, in Jesus’ name please give Matt the wisdom of good example and prayer for his brother.
Please don’t allow him to ever give up regarding his brother, but help him to be careful not to make him feel pressure.
Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

why thankyou Trishie for that eloquent prayer

God Bless You,

Matt

Loving God,

You have infinite patience and unconditional love for your people. Your mercy is endless and your call to us is persistent. Please help Mattjolley’s brother receive your call and hear your warm and comforting Holy Spirit as he continues on his journey of faith. Please help Mattjolley and all your people in his brother’s life be the face of Christ to him and lead him towards You by their loving and peaceful example. Please gather Mattjolley’s brother up into your sheep as we know that you will leave 99 sheep to gather and tend to the missing one.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

LORD Jesus
Guide ur Son

Praying for Mattjolley and brother

prayer said
:gopray2: :highprayer: :highprayer: :highprayer: :crossrc:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Matt, I am praying for your brother (and you).

Praying for your brother…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.