Please pray for the conversion of my friend Aaron

Please pray for the conversion of my friend Aaron. I have been in love with him for years, and, I know that, even if he reciprocated my feelings, he would not be a good person to marry. But I love him so much that I would like him for be Catholic and I would like him to go to Heaven. I’m especially worried about him because he sleeps around and is sometimes suicidal, so I’m worried he might get hurt or hurt himself physically.

I’ve been praying for his conversion for almost three years, and I’ve almost given up hope. If I knew others were praying, it would be very comforting.

Thank you,

Jean

I will pray for him tonight. :)

Thanks Kera,

And thank you to anyone who prayed without saying so.

Lord, please lead Aaron to the fold and help him come to know you and experience you in a beautiful way, so he doesn’t hurt himself or lose himself in sin. Please bless him with some good people in his life who can influence him for the better. Help Aaron to know his true dignity as a child of yours and help him realize what a miserable life he is leading; help him to see what a beautiful life is waiting for him in the sacramental life and in a life of prayer. Please convert his heart and help him discover what a treasure our Catholic faith is. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

I will pray for him tonight. Remember sin is a matter of one` s conscience so maybe he can come back to the Lord. I pray not only for him, but for you. I pray that you may come to be an ambassador of Christ to him. God bless you always!

[quote="ready, post:4, topic:179522"]
Lord, please lead Aaron to the fold and help him come to know you and experience you in a beautiful way, so he doesn't hurt himself or lose himself in sin. Please bless him with some good people in his life who can influence him for the better. Help Aaron to know his true dignity as a child of yours and help him realize what a miserable life he is leading; help him to see what a beautiful life is waiting for him in the sacramental life and in a life of prayer. Please convert his heart and help him discover what a treasure our Catholic faith is. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

[/quote]

Thank you, ready. What a beautiful prayer.

[quote="Richard_James, post:5, topic:179522"]
I will pray for him tonight. Remember sin is a matter of one` s conscience so maybe he can come back to the Lord. I pray not only for him, but for you. I pray that you may come to be an ambassador of Christ to him. God bless you always!

[/quote]

Thank you for your prayers, Richard. God bless you too!

Please Lord, take away Aaron’s freedom to believe what he wishes. He should always simply believe in You and You alone. amen.

Jean I'll keep your friend in my prayers. He's very blessed already, having you pray for him and asking other to also pray for him. God bless you both!

I've almost given up hope.

Don't, we'll pray with you.:gopray2:
mlz

Thanks, Paul and everyone for being so kind. I will pray for each of you individually. :slight_smile:

Thanks, Trishie. I will pray for you too. God bless you!

Thank you, mlz. I will pray for you and your daughter too!:gopray2:

Praying that your friend Aaron will have the desire to become Catholic …

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.