Please pray for the conversion of Russia. Its about to happen. Great things will follow. See the whole story from within

My dear friends

Go to the link for the whole story. Russia is on the verge of conversion. Great times are ahead. Pray and sacrifice hard for our Lady of Fatima now.Spread the word.

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=377714

God bless all and may the Sweet Lady of Fatima fulfill Her promises:thumbsup::slight_smile:

John

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Russia. Amen

If you think that Russia is going to become an officially Roman Catholic Country, it’s not going to happen.

Cluny, we can always hope and pray that it does.
Novena Prayer to
St. Anthony of Padua

O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints,
your love for God, and Charity for his creatures,
made you worthy, when on earth, to possess
miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your
word, which you were ever ready to speak
for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by
this thought, I implore for you to obtain for me,
petition here]
The answer to my prayers may require a miracle.
Ever so, you are the Saint of Miracles. O gentle
and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full
of human sympathy,whisper my petitions into
the ears of thy Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved
to be folded in your arms, and the gratitude
of my heart will ever be yours
Amen.

Will pray for this intention in my Rosary today.

:angel1:

For the conversion of Russia …

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

" Moscow’s Catholic archbishop has offered an extremely optimistic perspective on ecumenical affairs, saying that union between the Holy See and the Russian Orthodox Church could be attained “within a few months.” "

Praise be to God!!!

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, and lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen!

Our Dear Lady of Fatima, you know of the evils in this world, and you know how to conquer them. Allow our minds, lips and hearts do your work here on earth, in order ot please our God Almighty!!

Amen.

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

" Moscow’s Catholic archbishop has offered an extremely optimistic perspective on ecumenical affairs, saying that union between the Holy See and the Russian Orthodox Church could be attained “within a few months.” "

Obviously the Roman Catholic Abp. of Moscow has no idea how things work in Orthodoxy.

Dear Cluny,

Thank you for posting. Your post bumped this thread closer to the top of all the prayer intentions so I could see it easier, and therefore served as a good reminder for me to keep on praying for this intention.

Will pray for this intention again in my Rosary today.

:angel1:

Lord, I pray for a full-blown restoration of the Roman Catholic Church in Russia and for better ties of the Russian Orthodox Church to the Church of Rome. May the Russian Orthodox Church be united in faith and doctrine with our Holy Father. May the people and gov’t of Russia convert and grow in Catholic charity and solidarity with the Pope. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

For the good of all mankind.

Novena Prayer to
St. Anthony of Padua

O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints,
your love for God, and Charity for his creatures,
made you worthy, when on earth, to possess
miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your
word, which you were ever ready to speak
for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by
this thought, I implore for you to obtain for me,
[conversion of all of Russia]
The answer to my prayers may require a miracle.
Ever so, you are the Saint of Miracles. O gentle
and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full
of human sympathy,whisper my petitions into
the ears of thy Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved
to be folded in your arms, and the gratitude
of my heart will ever be yours
Amen.

Praying hard. One of my grandmothers was Russian.

Amen

For your intentions

Amen.

Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.