Please Pray for the following

Please Pray for my Auntie who has been in the hospital for over a month. The doctor informed my mom that things are looking pretty grim for my Auntie --her organs are slowly shutting down. She refuses different types of treatment. ie/ they wanted to put a feeding tube in her.

My Auntie has no will to live. I recall when I was younger my Auntie was suicidal, she “drowned” her problems with alcohol. When she was younger she was sexually abused and raped, she has lived in and out of an abusive relationship, and she has been abusive herself.

Please Pray for healing for my Auntie physically, mentally/emotionlly, spiritually, etc.

Please Pray for my cousin’s husband who has been very ill and is in need of a kidney transplant.

Please Pray for all who are sick, suffering, dying, and the one’s who have gone to their rest like my Grandfather who passed away Dec.19th.

Please Pray for all who are discerning a vocation. I am discerning a religious vocation to the Discaled Carmelite Nuns in Armstrong, B.C. <–Please Pray for them also they are currently buidling a new convent and Please Pray for all religious.

Please also Pray for me right now everything in my life seems so complexed and I’m starting to doubt my vocation and I hate to say this I’m even doubting my faith.

I’m sorry if this is confusing but I sometimes wonder why God would accept my sister’s ex-husband who is a Christian but is a woman beater and a child abuser. Even now, to this day, he neglects his son (the one that he keeps) and he makes his other son (my nephew) feel guilty with words and actions. Why would God accept him into Heaven and not my sister who is a fallen away Catholic? And for that matter, why would I want to go to Heaven to see him and not my sister?

I do Pray to St. Monica for my sister and I do realize as a Catholic we have to forgive look at St. Maria Goretti and the many saints who forgave their “enemies” and wanted to be in Paradise.

But, who am I to be called by God to religious life if I doubt my faith and I ask such questions?

If need be Please Pray for a conversion of my heart, mind, and soul.

Please Pray for all people–married, single, layperson, volunteers, etc.

Please Pray for all fallen away Catholic family members especially my sister, her kids, and a family who used to attend our Mass but all of a sudden stopped.

Please Pray for all the souls suffering in Purgatory.

May God reward you for listening and Praying
goforgoal

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

For all of the intentions listed above:

Glory Be to the Father
and to the Son
and to the Holy Spirit
As it was in the Beginning
Is now and ever shall be
World without end
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

Amen.

Praying for all of your intentions.

Hail Mary, full of Grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I can see you are awfully distressed. And that everything seems on top of you at the moment.
I will keep you and your family, and your intentions in all my Masses.

Our God, we humans feel need for practical alleviation in times of grief, difficulty and anxiety. When I am embroiled in grief, clasp me to Your heart.

When I am sad or unwell, when troubles beset my family or friends, when I make mistakes, and when the pain or sin of the world assails me, please lift my spirit with God’s love, and with the kindness of those whom God sends.

If in my sorrow I doubt Your mercy, please accept my heartache and tears as prayer for others. Forgive me if I feel anger or dismay, in my frustrated yearning for real help for loved ones in their genuine needs, difficulty and pain!

Please allow no one to suffer for my doubt, but give me faith to become a better vehicle of intercession and blessing for others. Give me remembrance always that I need not plead desperately for Your mercy but will open my heart to the flood of mercy that awaits my welcome.

Saint Padre Pio wrote, “Pray, hope and do not worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.” Jesus told Saint Gertrude, “Confidence [trust] alone easily obtains all things.”

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Thank you so much for your Prayers and Praying.

My family and I did see her on March.30/09/Mon. To update you on my Auntie she does have a nasogastric intubation (feeding tube through the nose) and she’s in isolation.

I’m happy to say that my cousin (her only son) did visit her. God still answers Prayers and for all who have Prayed thank you.

Sadly, my auntie has not improved and she is not getting any better since being in a “different” hospital. My mom cries and fears everytime she thinks and discusses anything about my auntie.

I do believe that God still answers our Prayers.

Omnipotent and eternal God, the everlasting Salvation of those who believe, hear us on behalf of Thy sick servant, my Auntie and all who are sick, for whom we beg the aid of Thy pitying mercy, that, with his/her bodily health restored, he/she may give thanks to Thee in Thy church. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Thank you for praying for all my intentions.

Praised Be Jesus Christ
goforgoal

LORD Jesus
Heal ,help and Protect ur Children

Praying…

Praying for your intentions

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please console this person in their sense of distress and burden. Heal the afflictions of their Aunt, and psychologically, physically, and spiritually heal her and those around her. Remind her, Lord God, that You are in control, that Your Divine Will is perfect, and that You will accept all of her sufferings. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;
be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray.
And do you, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God,
cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.