Please pray for the healing of my mental disorders

Hi everyone. Could you all please pray for the healing of my mental disorders? This is something that I crave more than anything in this world. Please pray for me.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

[quote="jesu1983, post:2, topic:180355"]
LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

[/quote]

Thank you Jesu1983. :)

I just created a thread for this, but figured the words will be comforting for your situation regardless.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things in him who strengthens me.

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

James 1:9

9The brother in humble circumstances ought to take pride in his high position.

1 Peter 2:4-5

The Living Stone and a Chosen People
4As you come to him, the living Stone—rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him— 5you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

Ezekiel 36:26

26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

Isaiah 41:10

10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Lord Jesus Christ, You have willed that St. Dymphna should be invoked by thousands of clients as the patroness of nervous and mental disease and have brought it about that her interest in these patients should be an inspiration to and an ideal of charity throughout the world. Grant that, through the prayers of this youthful martyr of purity, those who suffer from nervous and mental illness everywhere on earth may be helped and consoled. I recommend to You in particular Holly.
Be pleased to hear the prayers of St. Dymphna and of Your Blessed Mother. Give those whom I recommend the patience to bear with their affliction and resignation to do Your divine will. Give them the consolation they need and especially the cure they so much desire, if it be Your will. Through Christ, Our Lord. Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

Praying for you.

Lord, please grant Holly strength and relief from her disorders. May she bear her illnesses lovingly, patiently and courageously until the day they are removed from her. Bless her and help sanctify her through her illnesses, and cure her, if it is your will. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

[quote="Holly3278, post:1, topic:180355"]
Hi everyone. Could you all please pray for the healing of my mental disorders? This is something that I crave more than anything in this world. Please pray for me.

[/quote]

Our Beautiful Holy Mother,
Please ask your Most Holy and Most Blessed Son Jesus to heal Holly of her mental problems. Just as you took your Son into your arms, take care of Holly. Please don't let her get very sick, and keep her healthy of mind, body, and soul so that she may serve God with grace, love, and honor. Thank you for hearing my prayer, my Mother. I love you.

Amen.

Praying for you to have the ability to cope with your illness ...

Hail Mary
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

St. Dymphna, pray for us.
Holy Mary, health of the sick, pray for us.

**praying to Jesus that you can be healed*

Thank you so much everyone. :slight_smile: I am doing pretty well today. :slight_smile: No major mood swings and no depression. :smiley: I don’t know if God has healed me yet or not but I trust that He will heal me eventually. Thank you for your prayers and please continue to pray for my healing.

Everyone, please continue to pray for my healing.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death,
Amen.

Praying very hard to St. Dymphna for you Holly.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.

Thanks everyone!

mercy full father help your daughter to overcome her mental disorder
sets fire on her heart o lord and may u loving father sealed her with your holy blood in any kind of depression,and father may you fulfill any emptiness on any aspects of her life…

we give back all the glory and thanks to u lord
and this we ask in u son Jesus Christ who live and reigns with us forever and ever

AMEN…:wink:

Prayer for those undergoing depression
God in Heaven, we pray for all those undergoing depression, that the Lord will work out Your perfect will in their situation and bring about healing in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen. We ask that Jesus Christ, You are The Great Physician, please heal all those that have undergoing depression, let the fire of God destroy all causes of infirmity. We speak peace to all the patients and ask the healing virtue of Our Lord God will flow through the brain, through every vein, tissue, cell, ligament and that healing will manifest. We believe that Gods desire is manifest in your life. His desire is written in 3 John 2 “Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along”. We speak peace to all the families having which have someone undergoing depression. We speak uncommon provisions to cater for all the expenses needed to take care of the patients. We destroy every generational curses and declare that they will not continue but the blessings of God will overshadow each and every one of you. We are in agreement with Gods word in Jeremiah 30:17 “ But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds declares the LORD.” So be it, in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.