Please pray for the lady that was struck as my daughter was parking her car, her family & my daughter Tara

Yesterday as my daughter was backing up she struck an elderly lady and she hit her head as she fell to the pavement. Please pray for her, her family and my daughter who is so very distraught over this.
Father God please help this elderly lady to fully recover. Be with her family Lord I pray. How precious is life and how dear our dear ones are when we are reminded of the fragility of life. Father God may our family put all our prayers and hope in Thee. In times like this we can only run to You, our only peace. Lord help my daughter to rest this all in You. Father I also pray that her son might call us and let us know how she is doing. This I pray in Jesus Name. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, heal thy servant and comfort the families. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us

Dear Lord, please help the elderly woman to fully recover from her fall, and grant peace of mind to all effected by the car accident. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying…

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Dear Lord please heal this elderly lady and give E K’s daughter peace of mind.

I thank you all for praying. When I told my daughter the prayer warriors on CAF were praying for the lady and her she cried. She is very thankful for your prayers. As it stands we still have heard nothing on her condition yet. Tara went down to the police station but they had nothing and the report was not completed yet. We are still hoping to hear back from her son. I think my mind has been in prayer the entire day, even during the busiest part of my workday. God bless you all for praying. You are all such wonderful brothers and sisters in the Lord. I thank God for all of you.

Father God I thank You for all these prayers and I thank You that You hear our prayers. In that Lord we have peace without knowledge because by putting this all in Your hands we have comfort whatever the outcome. Lord I pray for this woman and her family. I can only imagine how they must feel about their mom. Lord I also thank You that praying with Tara gave us both peace over this Lord. I pray Lord that she will be okay and that she will be restored to her family. Lord I thank You for Your goodness and Your mercies that when things like this happen You are our Rock and strong tower. Lord I praise Your Holy Name knowing our soul is secure in Jesus Name. Amen

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Father God I thank You for all these prayers and all those who have come alongside us to pray for this poor lady. Father we continue to pray for her that You might restore her to complete health and stability. We pray Father that Tara might hear something soon about her actual condition. Until then Lord we rest in You and take comfort that we have put all our concern and anxieties into Your most precious Hands. We thank You Lord that we can cling to You through all our uncertainties. Father we lift her up to You in Jesus Name. Amen

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Tara and the accident victims. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us!

Lord
Please hear our prayers.Please heal the elderly lady accidentally injured yesterday please may she make a full recovery please heal her Lord.Bless her and her worried family.For our brother Erchomai his daughter Tara and all the family who are so upset anxious and worried about this tragic accident.Please send Your Holy Spirit upon them all especially Tara.Allay their fears please Lord may the son of the elderly lady contact Tara to relieve her of worry by informing her of her condition. Bless Tara and Erchomai and all his family who care so much for this lady.May all concerned feel Your love surround them.
Lord heal them all.We put our trust in You and love You above all things.We place this in Your hands.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Glory to God in the highest And peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours now and forever.
Amen.

Hail, Mary! Full of grace, The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

Lord
we place our trust in You and love You above all things.We are so grateful for the many prayers You answer and for the many blessings You have given Your children wherever they may be.We pray together for our brother Erchomai and his family particularly for Tara.They are a wonderful family Lord who love You and serve You lyally.tragically an accident happened and an elderly lady was injured.Please heal the injured lady and may the family contact Tara as soon as possible about her condition.May Tara.Erchomai and the family have their fears and anxieties allayed by confirmation that the lady is recovering well.A deeply prayerful caring family this is Lord.They are wonderful witnesses and esciples to You.Erchomai leads by example.He is a wonderful father husband and brother to all around him.When we worry for our children it is not only painful but difficult to continue in our daliy lives,so please Father allay their fears and send Your Holy Spirit upon the elderly lady,Tara and Erchomai and family for all their worries to be allayed.Bless all those involved please Lord.Heal the lady we pray and may this situation be resolved.Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen

So sorry for this accident EK …

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Glory to God in the highest And peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us

Thank You all so much. We are deeply appreciate of all your prayers Suzanne, Tarek, Teresa, Pia, StBruno, StGabriel, Kilo1Mike, SimonX, Ready ( I hope I have not left any of you out). May the Father greatly bless each of You in His Son Jesus for coming to her aid & helping her family and ours with your prayers. We still have not heard anything though we have called her son. We do take great confident in our prayers and believe this is all surely in the hands of our Good & Merciful God who hears both your prayers and ours. Father I thank You for raising up such caring and loving people who though we have never met them face to face come to the rescue of so many. Father may Your great love bless them all and fill them I pray. Father I rest in our prayers for this elderly woman, a dear mother to her family. May she be healed in You Lord and may her family be comforted in You, even as we take comfort in You though not hearing would normally give us great anxiety. Father I do pray we would hear soon and that we would know how to pray. Father our trust is in You and we pray that faith would become sight in Jesus Name. Amen

Praying very hard that this will turn out well for all involved.

Father in Heaven, we humbly ask Your Mercy and healing for the elderly woman who was accidentally struck by the car of Erchomai Kyrios’ daughter. Please help this dear lady to recover from her injuries. Please comfort and console her family.

Please grant strength and solace to Erchomai Kyrios daughter, and all of their family as they endure the sorrow of this situation. Grant them courage and strength, and Christian Compassion for the injured woman and her family. And please grant the same, to the family of the injured woman. That they may reach out to Erchomai Kyrios family… with understanding and love. We ask this, in the Holy Name of Your Son… Our Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.