Please pray for The Lords Strength for me

Please pray for the Lord to give me strength, my divorce date is next week friday 13th, and I cannot cope with this on my own. I desperately need strength and guidance to get through this and to start my new life.

Please also pray for my wife who needs the Lord in her life right now and that He strengthens her and protects her from satans lies and deceits.

Thank you

I know this is a nightmarish time,and feel very much for you.
I will keep you very much in my prayers and Masses, asking the Lord to help you through this. I ask Him to help you cope with the rawness of your hurt and loss, and to lead you to healing, and in time, to flourish.

I ask You also, Lord, to touch this wif’e heart and mind and to lead her to salvation

:grouphug:
Trishie

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I’ve been through a divorce that wasn’t as bad as some can be. However, I believe you can message me if you wish and I can hopefully answer any questions you may have.

Remember, God is with you when no one else seems to be.:hug3:

God Bless,
Snert

I will remember you both in my prayers tonight.

I will pray for you! As someone who is the very beginning of this process, I cannot imagine what you must feel like… I pray that you will have the strength to endure what is ahead of you.

Praying very hard for your intention!

Praying for you and your wife. For strength and guidance…

Both of you are included in my prayers…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

As the day approaches I ask Jesus to be truly present to you. My heart goes to you.

Trishie

hi hoarfen! I pray that may God grant you the strength to surpass this trial in your life. Always remember that tomorrow is not the end of the world but a new day, new life. remember also that everything happens for a reason. The Lord does not give us trials to make us feel miserable but to strengthen our faith in Him and our trust in ourselves.

Noodles

May God be with you.

I am praying for you.

Praying for you.

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.