Please pray for the Philippines...

Precious Lord grant Your peace in this region. We ask for Your Holy angels to do battle in this area, and we thank you and give You all glory and praise!!!

China is now warning of a potential war with its Asian neighbor.

Please pray.

Templa praying for the philippines. My dad was in War World II, I beleive it was the asian pacific theater. I will be praying very hard, shame on China

Peace be with you

Memorare…

Our Lady of La Naval de Manila… pray for us.
Our lady of manaoag, pray for us

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

AMEN.

praying that there will be peace in the philippines

I am still praying for the philippine people

Precious Lord grant Your peace in this region. We ask for Your Holy angels to do battle in this area, and we thank you and give You all glory and praise!!!

mlz

Dear Blessed Mary please take of the philippines, I have seen how devoted they are to you

Thank you all for your continued prayers…

Please continue praying… I beg of your prayers… Hopefully the ASEAN talks will bear much fruit and help settle things peacefully. thejakartapost.com/news/2012/05/24/asean-talks-south-china-sea-begin.html

Pray for peace and fair diplomacy in the region please.

guardian.co.uk/world/2012/may/23/philippines-china-ships-scarborough-shoal?newsfeed=true
abs-cbnnews.com/-depth/05/23/12/china-blasts-philippines-weapons-purchase

Our lady of Manaoag
Our Lady of La Naval de Manila

pray for us

praying

praying for everyone in the philippines

Just a question why are you praying to mary and the saints where in the bible does it say this?

Templar I am still praying for everything in the philippines to get better

praying

I will pray for them

praying

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

praying

:)Not to be rude, where in the bible does it say to pray to mary? I dont think shes that improtent, she is not god.

And why do you pray to saints, i have been wondering what the reasoning and where it says that in the bible? :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.