Please pray for the repose of the soul of Azzam

Loving God,

My work associate, Azzam, passed away this week in the work place from a heart condition. He was only 47 years old and left two children and a loving wife. Lord, I am not sure what faith tradition Azzam followed, but in the most respectful and loving way I want to lift up prayers for him, for the repose of his soul, and for strength and courage for his dear family that are devastated by the loss of their dear father and husband.

Please bless Azzam’s family and help them to grow in love and maintain strong faith, courage, and hope. Please receive our friend Azzam into that special place in your house that has been prepared for him, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will.

Amen.

Lord, I pray for the repose of the soul of Azzam and for comfort for his family. Keep them all strong in faith, hope, and love and close to You. May the souls of the faithful departed through Your mercy rest in peace. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Loving God,

My work associate, Azzam, passed away this week in the work place from a heart condition. He was only 47 years old and left two children and a loving wife. Lord, I am not sure what faith tradition Azzam followed, but in the most respectful and loving way I want to lift up prayers for him, for the repose of his soul, and for strength and courage for his dear family that are devastated by the loss of their dear father and husband.

Please bless Azzam’s family and help them to grow in love and maintain strong faith, courage, and hope. Please receive our friend Azzam into that special place in your house that has been prepared for him, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will.

Amen.

LORD Jesus
Have Mercy on ur Son

Praying…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto Azzam, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen.

Amen

Loving God,

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

For the repose of the soul of Azzam, may he rest in peace. And for consolation for all who mourn him.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou
among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
holy Mary mother of God
pray for us sinners now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen.
:signofcross:

Loving God,

I am not sure what faith tradition Azzam followed, but in the most respectful and loving way I want to lift up prayers for him, for the repose of his soul, and for strength and courage for his dear family that are devastated by the loss of their dear father and husband.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Amen. Loving God, please grant this prayer for Azzam and his family.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

Loving God,

I am not sure what faith tradition Azzam followed, but in the most respectful and loving way I want to lift up prayers for him, for the repose of his soul, and for strength and courage for his dear family that are devastated by the loss of their dear father and husband.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.