Please Pray for the repose of the soul of My Father

My Father Passed away recently after many years of suffering from terrible respitory problems. We all loved him with all our hearts and miss him so very much. Please pray the repose of his soul. I would greatly appreciate this beyond words. His Name was John Joseph (First and middle name).

God Bless

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Heavenly Father, John and his family have suffered for many years due to John’s illness. Please comfort this family, who has gone through the distress of his condition with him and now in their grief and loss.

Father send Your Spirit of love into the moment of John’s passing, revealing to him the fullness of God’s love and mercy, so that with all his being he welcomes it, and is received joyfully into heaven

I ask these things in the name of Your Son Jesus.

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen

Eternal Father, I offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity of your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ in atonement for his sins and those of the whole world. For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on him and on the whole world.

Amen. Praying for your father and for your family’s comfort.

Praying!

Know that I am praying for John Joseph!

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed are you amongst women
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

I am so sorry for your loss!
May he rest in peace and you be consoled in your grief.***

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

AMEN GRANDMA GLOR

closed #11

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.