Please pray for the respose of the soul of the father of my son's friend who died in a plane crash today

myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news/Fatal_Plane_Crash

My son’s college friend lost his dad today in a plane crash. His passenger only 22 years old was also killed. Please keep them and their families in your prayers…it’s a blessing to be in heaven for Easter…may God who is all loving and forgiving have mercy on their souls.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Of course, prayers will be prayed for them.

Dear Lord, these families are reeling in shock and distress. Please somehow bring them, and their friends, comfort in each other. Please welcome the souls of the dead.
Flood them and their families with Your merciful love.

Prayers are promised. May God give comfort to the family and friends. We don’t understand why things happen like they do (I know I don’t in my own situations) but God’s plans for each of us are in His hands alone…What we all live for is to live as our Father wanted us to live so we could have eternal life in heaven…but when things like this happen it kind of shocks us into emotional turmoil…God bless you for posting this…continued prayers promised…Diane

Lord, please accept them into Your kingdom so that they may live in Paradise forever. We ask this through Christ our Lord

Amenh.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. And let Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen

For your son’s friend and the other passenger:
Eternal rest grant unto them O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen.

For their families:
Dear Lord, bless these families and help them get through their painful loss with the love of friends and a deep prayer life. Bring them each closer to You at this difficult time and may they find relief in Your Son, Jesus. I ask this in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Praying…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

May the families receive the comfort of the Holy Spirit. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.