Please, pray for the soul of Margaret

My Brothers & Sisters:

A young lady & her brother came into St. Mary’s on Wednesday asking when Mass was and if we could add her grandmother, Margaret, who had died earlier that day in Australia. Margaret had gone to Australia to join the rest of the family in burying her brother (I believe). Margaret died of a Stroke at the age of 86.

The visitors explained that Margaret had lived as a faithful Catholic for all of her 86 years, and that she had been encouraging both of them to return to the Church since they stopped attending when they became adults.

They were actually quite sad to learn that St. Mary’s isn’t Roman Catholic but Anglican. I told them where the nearest Catholic parish was, but they didn’t seem to want to go there (It seemed they were acquianted with that parish). So, I told them about Masstimes.org. and invited to worship with us until they found either a Roman Catholic or Eastern Catholic parish that they felt comfortable with.

Please pray for… The Repose of the soul of Margaret, and
The 2 young people who came by my parish - that the Lord would soften their hearts so that they fervently seek the Lord in His One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church.
Thank you.

Your Brother in Christ, Michael

Praying for the repose of Margaret’s soul and praying for her grandchildren. :gopray2:

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord.
And may perpetual light shine upon her.

Prayers!

Thank you for sharing. I will remember in my prayers.

Namaste.

Saying prayers…:signofcross:

:heart:Blyss

Prayers for the repose of Margaret and for her grandchildren.

“eternal rest grant unto her o lord and let perpetual light shine upon her, may she rest in peace. amen”

May her soul and all souls through God’s Mercy rest in Everlasting Peace and may the Lord comfort and console family members and friends.

The 2 young people who came by my parish - that the Lord would soften their hearts so that they fervently seek the Lord in His One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_5.gifAmen

Praying for Margaret’s repose…

:byzsoc:May she rest in peace, & may her loved ones be comforted in their loss.:byzsoc:

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blesses art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God. Pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death Amen.

Brothers & Sisters:

Thank you for you intentions and prayers for the repose of the soul of Margaret and the conversion of her two grandchildren.

I haven’t seen them since that Wed., so I have no news to offer, but we all know what the Apostle St. James said about “the prayers of the righteous”, and what Jesus said about God the Father granting the our prayers when we ask for anything in His Name.

Let us not get weary of doing what is right. May God righly reward your prayers and intentions for others. Once again, Thank you for your intentions and prayers on their behalfs.

Your brother in Christ, Michael

I will pray for Margeret and her grandchildren.

Praying for this intention.

:crossrc:

closed #17

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.