Please pray for the soul of my Uncle Tony

He passed into eternal life today at 2 pm. His daughter and her family are travelling tonight to New York from Washington State. Please also remember Aunt Jo in her grief.

Thank you,

maurin

Maurin, I will keep your Aunt Jo and your cousin in my prayers.
May God comfort your family and help you all through this loss.

Lord, please grab Uncle Tony’s hand and walk him through and into his new life with you in heaven living in eternal life… Lord, please help his family and friends who are suffering through such a great loss. Help them learn to believe in you and be reassured that they will all meet again eternally in heaven. Please help them learn to talk to their uncle through prayer anytime they want to. Amen

When people die it’s not the end. It’s the beginning of being able to talk to your loved one in another way…which is prayer. Just because you lost a person, you never lose them. I lost my brother a year ago, and I talk to him every night in prayer and it has helped me a lot.

You’re all in my prayers

Through the intercession of Saint Therese the Little Flower, Saint Padre Pio, Saint Vincent de Paul and through the prayers of the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of our Ever-Virgin Mother Mary:

May God, who is our Father…our Father who is our God manifest His Mercy to all the souls have left this world especially Uncle Tony. May these souls detained in Purgatory learn to let go of what holds them back from Heaven so they can enter into the Eternal joy of being with God forever.

May the Divine Son of God our Father shine the merciful Love of God upon Aunt Jo, Uncle Tony’s daughter, her family, and all there families. May they be kept safe during their travels and may the Love that is shared between Jesus and the Father comfort them and console them in this time of grief.

May the Love of the Holy Spirit shine upon them all so they may unite everything they are going through to the Passion of our Lord and to keep hope in the light at the end of the tunnel.

All Angels, please do what please God and help these times of grief become a time for spiritual growth in us all. And pleae pray, once more, for all the poor souls in Purgatory, especially Uncle Tony, all those who have passed away today and all those who have had funerals today!

Thank you all!

Amen, Amen!
+

Praying Maurin:

“Eternal rest grant to Tony O Lord, and let your light shine upon him and may he rest in your peace” Amen.
GraceAngel,

praying for your uncle’s soul and for his family in their time of grief.

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity of your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for his sins and those of the whole world. For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on him and on the whole world.

Praying for the soul of your uncle Tony and praying that the Lord comforts your aunt Jo and your entire family in your time of grief…

Requiescat in pace.

Praying for him and you and your family in this time of grief.:console:

Paul

† JMJTJ †

Your loved ones will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Praying for all…

Thank you all so very kindly. The funeral is Wed. I will be leaving for New York very very early on Tues. morning for the wakes and the Funeral.

God bless you for your prayers for Uncle Tony and Aunt Jo.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying For Everyone.
Grandma Glor

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.