Please pray for the soul of Salvatore Guarriello

My Brothers & Sisters:

Please pray for the soul of Salvatore Guarriello who died on April 16 at the age of 90. Sal served on the West Hollywood City Council for 3+ Terms (1990 to 2009 when he passed away);

Here are some articles from West Hollywood on him…
[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]
West Hollywood set to say Goodbye to Councilmember Sal Guarriello
LA Observed - Sal Guarriello, West Hollywood City Councilman was 90
laobserved.com/archive/2009/04/sal_guarriello_west_holly.php
[size=4]Wikipedia - Sal Guarriello
[/size]en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sal_Guarriello

[FONT=Georgia]I remember back in 2003 when the West Hollywood GLBT Pride Parade featured a “Float” from the “Anti-War” group the “Act Now to Stop War And End Racism”, and ANSWER had a bunch of friends from Palestinian Solidarity / the International Solidarity Movement (People dressed as Palestinian suicide terrorists waving Palestinian flags showing Israel as “Palestine” and burning Israeli Flags). The only one on the West Hollywood Council who replied to my emails and who saw the “Float” as unacceptable was Sal. The rest of the City Council refused to respond to my emails and only responded when Israeli government officials got involved…

Please pray that Sal’s seeming support for causes the Church opposes will turn out to be just that - “Seeming”, or that Sal will have repented of that support before he died. [/FONT][FONT=Georgia]Please pray that God is merciful to Salvatore Guarriello & that He comforts Sal’s family and friends. and, Please pray that Sal’s family and friends will be able to “See him again”.

Thank you.

Your Brother & Servant in Christ, Michael [/FONT]

Eternal rest grant unto Salvatore Guarriello, O Lord. And let Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. And let Your perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen

May Sal’s soul and all the souls of the faithfully departed rest in peace, Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I am praying.

Brothers and sisters in the LORD

It is with adamant and undiluted faith that I, a military airborne infantry ops soldier and military Chaplain believe that Christ Himself reached His Divine Hand of power to His servant and faithful soldier, Salvatore Guarriello in his times of need. May he rest with Christ in eternal joy.
Pro DEO Et Patria!!

Andrew Guarriello, USARMY CPT, CH
Texas

God please have mercy on Sal. May he see your face and make it to be in Heaven with you.

Praying for the repose of Salvatore’s soul.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.