Please pray for the stability of nuclear reactor cores

Lord, please guide the technicians and bring about a safe shutdown of the reactors in crisis. Amen.

world-nuclear-news.org/RS_Battle_to_stabilise_earthquake_reactors_1203111.html

Amen.

Amen!

恵み溢れる聖マリア、主はあなたとともにおられます。
主はあなたを選び、祝福し、あなたの子イエスも祝福されました。
神の母聖マリア、罪深い私達の為に、
今も、死を迎える時も祈って下さい。 アーメン。

Amen and keep them in the palm of your hand and protect them as they go about their work trying to save lives.

Hail Mary. full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jasus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying …

アーメン。

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death,
Amen.

Our Lady of Prompt Succor, hasten to help us!

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.