Please Pray for the Termination of this Site

jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/catholic_vs_bible.htm

This site has tried to “expose” the “falsehoods” of Catholicism, going to such disgusting lengths as to call Our Lady “a whore” and the Infant Jesus “an effeminate little wimp”. The creator of this site also says, “Jesus is the bread of life, not some stupid wafer or a glass of juice.” He is spreading all sorts of lies and horrible messages to people who may take them to heart and believe them as truth. Please pray with me that this site may be closed down permanently.

Amen
All Saints of heaven please pray for the protection of the Church and of vulnerable peaole who may be disturbed or destroyed by such websites. St Micheal and Angels of God please defend the Church of our Redeemer against all harm, scandal, and enemies, on the web and elsewhere.

For this intention:

Eternal Father, I offer You the body and blood, soul and divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

:signofcross:

May almighty God enlighten the mind of this young man, as he is confused by error and the Father of Lies has tricked him into attacking Catholicism. May God release him from spiritual blindness so that he may see clearly the path to true faith. :gopray:

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

:signofcross:

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Praying for the conversion of those who attack the catholic faith …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer You the body and blood, soul and divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Amen!!
Father please help us to prevent this dreadful propoganda from harming You.Grant us the ability to help people and guide them away from falsehoods.Through Christ our Lord Amen
Glory be to the Father
and to the Son
and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the begining
is now and ever shall be
world without end
Amen

HAIL HOLY QUEEN

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning, and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; and after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!

(V) Pray for us O holy Mother of God. ® That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.