Please pray for the victims of a triple homicide

Three people were killed in a triple homicide on July 4th. The victims were from my parish. newsnet5.com/news/13634813/detail.html. Please pray for them.

Eternal Rest Grant Unto Them, O Lord . And may perpetual light shine upon them …

Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with thee blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen.

The victims have my prayers along with the family members.

Eternal Rest Grant Unto Them, O Lord . And may perpetual light shine upon them …

:signofcross:

:crossrc:

How horrible.

Prayers for those gone and those who survive them.:signofcross:

Wow- I’m really sorry. I’ll pray for all of them.

Thank you, all! :gopray: :heaven: :blessyou:

Holy Mother of God take care of those souls lost in this horrible murder - and pray for the conversion of the killer. Please may he be truly repentent.

Catholig

:grouphug:

Praying for your parish family.

What a:( terrible tragedy…May their souls, & the souls of all the departed, rest in peace.:byzsoc:

Praying for the repose of their souls. :highprayer:

Prayers

Prayiong for the repose of their souls. :byzsoc:

I will pray for the repose of their souls.

Thank you all, for your prayers. God bless you.

May perpetual light shine on them and may they rest in Peace. May the family and friends be comforted and consoled. A terribly tragic matter and may the man who has done this thing be granted God’s Mercy.
Blessings - Barb

closed #17

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.