Please pray for these Foster Children

I met a lady at the City Council Meeting this week who requested prayer for her foster children. They are 6 months and 4 months. Both boys are named Isaiah. The 4 month old is having to have a feeding tube this week.

Please pray for these children and this Foster mom. Both children were born to drug mothers. One is seeking to clean her self up and get her baby back. The other has disappeared.

Praying for the children and the foster mom.

God bless

Praying for these children, and the foster and biological parents.

Re: Please pray for these Foster Children.

They are in my prayers and devotions today!

God Bless these children and God bless You!

Paul

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women and
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

Jesus bless this foster mother. Take the little ones into your care and lead them to happy, blessed lives. Please heal their biological mothers.

Ave Maria, gratia plena…

Peace,

Gail

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.