Please pray for this family

Good grief, the husband of the woman my ex-husband was involved with, has completely lost it. He has disappeared with their son, and is possibly on his way here to confront my ex. The trouble is, my ex is unlisted in the phone book. But I am not, and this guy knows my address because he wrote me a very distraught letter in June, even though I have never met or talked to him in my life. My ex is worried that this guy will force me to reveal where he (my ex is). The police are aware of the situation, and I am sleeping with the phone by my bed. But I haven’t been sleeping very well.

I hope his son is okay, and that this doesn’t end tragically. I feel badly for the woman, who must be missing her son and struggling through this nightmare. Although she is technically my enemy, I certainly wouldn’t have wished this on her in a million years. Any prayers that the outcome is positive would be appreciated.

:byzsoc: :gopray2: :crossrc: for your protection at this :eek: very scary time!! And prayers for all concerned in this situation…especially the:crying: poor child who has been caught up in all of this!!

St. Michael & all angels, protect this child & restore him to his mother, even as the child Jesus was restored in three days to His Blessed Mother Mary & His foster father Joseph. I ask this in the Name of Jesus Christ, Who lives & reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God forever & ever, Amen.

Praying for you and everyone involved.Your Charity and courage are commendable.Peace.:signofcross:

:crossrc:

LORD Jesus
Protect UR Daughter

†JMJTJ †

May St Michael protect you and your loved ones.

You will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Mother please pray compassionately for these two women whose lives have been ravaged by painful events. Please take care of this innocent boy and return him to his mother.

Jesus, so much healing is needed in the lives of these people. Please flood Your healing into them. Let your angels surround them all to keep them all safe. Be mercful Jesus to these anguished hearts.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

Thank you, they have been found safe and sound.

Thank God!! What a relief for all involved…

***† JMJTJ †

Praise God!***

It takes a good heart to feel sorry for the woman. She does not have to be your enemy even technically. I will pray for you and all involved!!!

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.