Please pray for this girl and family

She has had arthritis since she was a baby and it has attacked her eyes and she cannot see anything but some rays of light. Now she is in horrible pain, in and out of operations, and may lose one of her eyes, and any rays of light. She is such a cheerful person despite all the pain she has lived thru.

She has a sister that has been having very low blood pressure
(80/50) and a brother who will probably need open heart surgery soon. They are all in their teens to early twenties, all active in the Church. This family is going thru a lot right now, please keep them in your prayers.

+JMJTJ+

Wow; bless their souls!
I will pray for them, that the Lord will be their strength, joy and healing.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/grichocds/MISCELLANEOUS/me.jpg

Praying
grandma glor

also praying for them…

Mother Mary I ask your prayers for this young woman and her brother and sister. Holy Spirit who can place in us greater prayer than we know how to pray, pray in us for her and her family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for the girl and for her family. God Bless You. Peace.

Praying for this family who knows so much affliction. :crossrc:

Praying! :gopray2:

Almighty and Eternal God,
You are the everlasting health of those who believe in You.
Hear us for Your sick servants
for whom we implore the aid of Your tender mercy,
that being restored to bodily health,
they may give thanks to You in Your Church.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

I am praying for this family.

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among woman
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
pray
for us sinners now and at the
hour of our death.
Amen

My Prayers are with them all.

Thank you for your prayers. She has been able to eat some soup/jello this week-end, and although we are not sure if she will be able to keep her eye, there is some hope.

Continued prayers …

:gopray:

~~ the phoenix

continue in prayers also…

Unfortunately things did not get better and they need to remove her eye today. Please pray for this girl’s spirits, as this will be very hard on her, and please pray for her family (they are part of my extended family). She has gone thru so much in life, we know it is God’s plan, but it is still very hard.

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among women
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Will Continue To Pray
Grandma Glor

These have been some crazy days. The operation was postponed on Wednesday due to various different situations that came up, among other things dangerous hemorrhaging, incorrect dosages of medication, etc. Thankfully prayers have helped catch some errors/problems in time. Please continue praying. They have rescheduled the operation for tomorrow morning (general anesthesia, etc).

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.