Please pray for this guy

I’ve watched part of the movie “Religilous” by Bill Maher. This guy used to be Catholic but got out of Chruch and now makes a documentary to turn Christian and Muslim’s belief to God and the Gospel into a laugh.
So m please pray for them, for God to save his life not to fall into hell. And perhaps for a miracle to happen that propells him into saying Sorry to all the religious people in the world.
Thank you

Yes, he would be a good repentent sinner! I pray for him and all those he has misled.

Heavenly Father we ask You in the name of Your beloved Son, that Your name not be mocked in this world. Please bring to repentance and salvation, those who turn from You and try to bring Your truths into disrepute.
I Praise and glorify You Father. I praise and glorify You Jesus. I praise and glorify You, Hly Spirit.

Amen!

For the conversion of Bill Maher …

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Dear Lord, please convert the soul of this man who has made a mockery of religion and let him see the error of his ways. May he not continue down the dangerous path he has followed but turn to You and find You and your love and truth in his life. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Praying…Amen

Praying! This guy gets my blood boiling!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Blessed Saint Gabriel, Archangel
We beseech thee to intercede for us at the throne of divine mercy:
As thou didst announce to Mary the mystery of the Incarnation,
so through thy prayers may we receive strength of faith and courage of spirit,
and thus find favor with God and redemption through Christ Our Lord.
May we sing the praise of God our Savior with the angels and saints in heaven,
forever and ever. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.