*.*.* Please pray for this homeless person...*.*.*

I met this sweet homeless person today. He asked if I would pray for him.

I thought, hey, I can just post it on here! How beautiful would it be if you all helped me pray?!

Please pray for "Link" T. He needs prayers for his financial situation, his family, and his health, as it appeared to me that he has recently had a stroke. Thanks so much! :D

I have said a prayer for him and will keep him in my thoughts :bible1:

Jesus I entreat You to embrace the life of this sick and homeless person through the practical love and personal kindness of others.

Jesus I entreat You to embrace the hearts of the unemployed and the homeless,
[FONT=Verdana]the neglected and the lonely, the desperate and the despairing...
through the practical love and personal kindness of others,
to provide affordable shelter;
and where there is need, to help them to rehabilitate;
to obtain where necessary required medication or counselling;
to supply education, jobs, retraining, or support;

Bring to them those who are respectfully willing to share their food with them;
and with genuine love and wise practicality,
to affirm their unique sacredness.
and to inspire them to have faith in Your merciful love, and their eternal destiny with You.

Our love “is not to be mere words or mere talk, but something real and active; only by this can we be certain that we are children of the truth.” [John 3:18-19]

“Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You; or thirsty and give You drink? When did we see You a stranger and make You welcome; naked and clothe You; sick or in prison and go to see You?” Jesus replies “I tell you solemnly, in so far as you did this to one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did it to me.” “In so far as you neglected to do this to one of the least, you neglected to do it to me.” [Matthew 25:37-40, 45-46][/FONT]

Ok! Count me in

[quote="Trishie, post:3, topic:181958"]
Jesus I entreat You to embrace the life of this sick and homeless person through the practical love and personal kindness of others.

Jesus I entreat You to embrace the hearts of the unemployed and the homeless,
[FONT=Verdana]the neglected and the lonely, the desperate and the despairing...
through the practical love and personal kindness of others,
to provide affordable shelter;
and where there is need, to help them to rehabilitate;
to obtain where necessary required medication or counselling;
to supply education, jobs, retraining, or support;

Bring to them those who are respectfully willing to share their food with them;
and with genuine love and wise practicality,
to affirm their unique sacredness.
and to inspire them to have faith in Your merciful love, and their eternal destiny with You.

Our love “is not to be mere words or mere talk, but something real and active; only by this can we be certain that we are children of the truth.” [John 3:18-19]

“Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You; or thirsty and give You drink? When did we see You a stranger and make You welcome; naked and clothe You; sick or in prison and go to see You?” Jesus replies “I tell you solemnly, in so far as you did this to one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did it to me.” “In so far as you neglected to do this to one of the least, you neglected to do it to me.” [Matthew 25:37-40, 45-46][/FONT]

[/quote]

Amen!

Praying, most merciful Lord Jesus, **for the intentions of Your faithful, compassionate servant D.O., **on behalf of the poor, homeless & ailing Link T., **his family, friends, & all the world's impoverished.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

[LEFT]Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.[/LEFT]

Lord, as requested, we join together in prayer for "Link" for his financial situation and family. In Your great mercy help him. Thank you Lord, amen.
mlz

LORD Jesus
Heal and Help ur Son

Praying for the homeless man - "Link" ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Almighty and most merciful God, we remember before you all poor and neglected persons whom it would be easy for us to forget: the homeless and the destitute, the old and the sick, and all who have none to care for them. Help us to heal those who are broken in body or spirit, and to turn their sorrow into joy. Grant this, Father, for the love of your Son, who for our sake became poor, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

I’ll pray :hug1:.

[quote="DaughterOfMary6, post:10, topic:181958"]
Almighty and most merciful God, we remember before you all poor and neglected persons whom it would be easy for us to forget: the homeless and the destitute, the old and the sick, and all who have none to care for them. Help us to heal those who are broken in body or spirit, and to turn their sorrow into joy. Grant this, Father, for the love of your Son, who for our sake became poor, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

[/quote]

Amen!

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

[LEFT]Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
[/LEFT]
[RIGHT]
January 6: Saint Joan of Arc, pray for us!
Blessed Brother Andre Bessette, pray for us!
[/RIGHT]

Farrah and I always gave to and Prayed for the homeless. One day after shopping we saw a homeless man freezing and Farrah took off her coat she had just bought and gave it to the homeless man. I took off my coat and wrapped a shivering Farrah up in it and Lord YOU remember that day as you remember others that Farrah and I could never pass a homeless person without helping and the same is True with this Prayer I found. I ask that YOU Bless this homeless person as YOU Blessed the man we helped and others like him. Also Please include " Link " T as he needs Prayers for things YOU are already aware of and know just how to heal his wounds. I again ask these things in YOUR NAME Amen.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

[LEFT]Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.[/LEFT]

Praying hard for Link T.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying for Link and all the homeless, especially those that are out in the cold tonight. I give thanks to God for a warm place to live and enough to eat, I am humbled to remember that so many do not have even that much, and how often I take it for granted.

Praying…
mlz

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.