Please pray for this young mother

A few months ago I asked for your prayers for the wife of my cousin’s son. Kristina was a police officer in L.A. she was shot in the line of duty and is paralyzed from the waist down as a result. They have a young daughter. I want to thank all of you who prayed for her and give you an update. Tim and Kristina were chosen by Extreme Homemakeover for their November special. It will air November 26th.
Your prayers are working please continue them.

Your prayers are working. Here is an update on Kristina that Tim just emailed me.

The Daily news has taken great care of us this past year and they just put out a fourth article this Sunday, I thought you might like to check it out at the link below.

We hope all is well with you,

Tim and Kristina

dailynews.com/news/ci_6840959#top

Hey Lance - what amazing timing. I was absolutely thinking of Kristina yesterday. Interesting. Thanks for the update

They are very excited about the new addition, but rightfully concerned. The doctors are going to be making sure they get everything they need to have a successful pregnancy.

It is a wonderful blessing. They must be excited. It really was a super article. Sounds like the spokeswoman gig is a good fit also. Kristina will be able to tell others that their lives have purpose and meaning when doubt and depression may have set in. That is a gift.

WOW!! I’m once again praising GOD!!! He is great!!!

Praying for Kristina’s continued rehabilitation…

Keeping this family in prayer…may the makeover be all they hope for…

Praise God! May she have a perfectly healthy pregnancy! :slight_smile:

im watching them on extreme home makeover right now! they are such a sweet couple. im gonna be bawling my eyes out by the end i can already tell.

Prayers for them!

Prayers going up for this woman and family.GOD is awesome!!!

Continuing to pray

It was a great episode. What a nice outpouring of love from the community for Kristina. And Lance, she is a stunning woman.

Prayers for continued strength.

I watched that last night and cried, cried, cried, looked over at my DH and said “we take so much for granted”

May God bless that great family and heal Kristina.

And how exciting about the new addition, I will pray for them!

Just to update you Kristina is going through a very rough time and is in need of your prayers.

Kristina’s pregnancy has thrown her for a loop. She is very depressed, her relationship with Jordon , their daughter is strained and they are all just having a real tough time. This is what our family is asking you to do.
We ask that you pray for the spirit of depression to leave Kristina, the spirit of hopelessness to leave her and in their place that she be surrounded by our Lord’s love and healing.
We also ask that you pray for Tim’s continued strength and unending love and devotion continue to build and flow onto Kristina. And that Tim, too know that our Lord’s love and healing is surronding him too.
We ask for prayer for Jordon, she’s about 3, that she knows her Mom is overflowing in love for her and that she is blessed.
We ask finally for prayer that Jean, Tim’s mother, has a renewed strength and stamina to continue to care for these precious children in her care.
Thank you all for your prayers.

Praying for them.

Hail Mary, full of grace; the lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Please say the following prayer right now to release 1,000 souls from purgatory: Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy Souls in Purgatory. Amen

Click these icons to donate food to the hungry. It’s free.
thehungersite.com/clickToGive/images/button_clickToGive_ths.gif
hungerfighters.com/images/HF_Half2.gif
greatergood.com/images/linktous/468x60_ths-visitor-anim-fight.gif

\

Keeping in prayer…

Praise the LORD for Kristina’s getting better and the joy of a pregnancy . LORD thank you for these very beautiful blessings upon Kristina and her family ! Lord I ask you now to heal Kristina and heal her and make her whole . Let her be the wonderful child of God you want her to be . Thank you lord , in the name of Jesus , amen . John

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.