Please Pray for those who are struggling Financially

Please Pray for both of my sisters who are having financial problems. My one sister has no choice but to move to a different location even though my sister and my neice (her daughter) actually enjoy the location where they live.

A good friend of mine who had no choice but to go bankrupt, my friend and her family are struggling financially also.

Please Pray for all who are in need of financial help that they do things right not by making money by stealing, selling drugs, selling themselves, or spending money foolishly

Please Pray to Our Mother of Perpetual Help

Realizing, dearest Mother of Perpetual Help, that thou art our perpetual help not only in spiritual but also in temporal necessities, we approach thee with submissive and humble hearts because we have a child-like and affectionate trust in thy power and goodness, beseeching thee to assist us in our present financial worry. Owing to untoward circumstances which have arisen in our lives, we are in dire want and pecuniary embarrassment, being unable to meet our honest debts.

We are not asking, dearest Mother, for wealth, if the possession of it is not in accordance with the holy will of God. We merely beg of thee that assistance which will enable us to satisfy our most pressing obligations. We believe, dear Mother of God, that thou art the Queen of Heaven and Earth, and as such, the instrument and special dispenser of thy divine Son’s graces; that thou hast acquired by virtue of thy wonderful dignity, a sweet jurisdiction over all creation. We believe that thou art not only rich and bountiful, but extremely kind and generous to all thy loving and devoted children. We plead with thee, therefore, dear Mother, to obtain for us the help we so urgently need in our present financial difficulty. We thank thee, glories of thy miraculous picture. Amen

My other sister has two puppies that she is wanting to sell. Please Pray to St. Roch, St. Hubert of Liege, St. Vitus and St. Francis of Assisi that my sister does sell them and the puppies go to a good and loving family and let us Pray for all of God’s creatures.

God bless,
goforgoal

Amen.
Mother Mary please do pray powerfully for these two sisters, and for these intentions that press so painfully on their lives
and the lives of so many of us.
Please Jesus have mercy on these who are struggling with the most basic necessities.

We are for sure living in difficult times. My prayers go out to those in economic difficulty especially those in the third world with absolutely no where to turn to.

Mother Mary please do pray powerfully for these two sisters, and for these intentions that press so painfully on their lives
Please Jesus have mercy on these who are struggling with the most basic necessities.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, hail, our life,
our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor
banished children of Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, most
gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after
this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb,
Jesus, O merciful, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Amen.

Praying very hard for them.

:signofcross:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Dear Heavenly Father, we lift up Your child who is caring this burden of financial pressure. We know that You are the Provider, and that You desire to meet these financial needs. Dear Lord, we ask too that You will help them to search their heart to be sure that their motives are pure and that they are trusting You completely to meet these needs. If there is anything that is hindering Your provision from coming into their life, please reveal that to them. We pray, too, for Your ongoing peace in their heart and in every area of their life. That peace that in Hebrew means, ‘nothing missing, nothing broken, total wholeness.’ Also, we thank You for Your wisdom and guidance regarding their spending and planning in the area of finances. Lord, we ask that you will place Your hand upon this person and allow Your financial blessings to fall bountifully upon their life and circumstances. In Jesus’ Name. Amen

Realizing, dearest Mother of Perpetual Help, that thou art our perpetual help not only in spiritual but also in temporal necessities, we approach thee with submissive and humble hearts because we have a child-like and affectionate trust in thy power and goodness, beseeching thee to assist us in our present financial worry. Owing to untoward circumstances which have arisen in our lives, we are in dire want and pecuniary embarrassment, being unable to meet our honest debts.

We are not asking, dearest Mother, for wealth, if the possession of it is not in accordance with the holy will of God. We merely beg of thee that assistance which will enable us to satisfy our most pressing obligations. We believe, dear Mother of God, that thou art the Queen of Heaven and Earth, and as such, the instrument and special dispenser of thy divine Son’s graces; that thou hast acquired by virtue of thy wonderful dignity, a sweet jurisdiction over all creation. We believe that thou art not only rich and bountiful, but extremely kind and generous to all thy loving and devoted children. We plead with thee, therefore, dear Mother, to obtain for us the help we so urgently need in our present financial difficulty. We thank thee, glories of thy miraculous picture. Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Our Father Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Praying as well…
Our Father, Who art in Heaven,hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us.Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and
ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, hail, our life,
our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor
banished children of Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, most
gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after
this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb,
Jesus, O merciful, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Amen.

Lord help all who struggle in these times to be given the chance for self sustaining employment, healthcare benefits, and proper housing in this their time of need…to You we pray. Sweet, loving, caring, and healing Jesus, Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Praying…
Our Father, Who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and
forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and
ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,
save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially
those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Please Pray for both of my sisters who are having financial problems. My one sister was going to move back here but her “boyfriend” got a different job. They are still struggling financially not only that they struggle spiritually as well.

A good friend of mine had no choice but to go bankrupt, my friend and her family are struggling financially also.

Please Pray for all who are in need of financial help that they do things right not by making money by stealing, selling drugs, selling themselves, or spending money foolishly.

Please Pray for those who lost their jobs like a good friend of mine, those seeking employment or a better job/career, and so forth.

Please Pray for those in third world countries; the poor and oppressed

Please Pray to Our Mother of Perpetual Help

My other sister has two puppies that she is wanting to sell. Please Pray to St. Roch, St. Hubert of Liege, St. Vitus and St. Francis of Assisi that my sister does sell them and the puppies go to a good and loving family and let us Pray for all of God’s creatures.

St. Joseph, Our Blessed Mother, Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta, Patron Saints, and friends of Jesus and Mary please Pray for all of God’s children. Amen.

The Infant Jesus of Prague is the patron for financial help:

This prayer is recited at the same time every hour for nine consecutive hours in one day. It is used by supplicants with urgent requests that cannot wait for the nine days required for most novenas.

O Jesus, You have said, “Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you.” Through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother, I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted.

(Make your request)

O Jesus, You have said, “All that you ask of the Father in My Name, He will grant you.” Through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother, I humbly and urgently ask Your Father in Your Name that my prayer be granted.

(Make your request)

O Jesus, you have said, “Heaven and earth shall pass away but My word shall not pass.” Through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted.

(Make your request)

:signofcross:

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.