Please pray for us. My sister died suddenly

My sister Carol died in a terrible auto accident in Austin Texas on Wednesday. The other driver also died. I will be unable to attend the funeral for multiple reasons. Please pray for us.

So sorry for your loss … may she RIP

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Prayers for you.

Eternal rest grant unto both their souls and let perpetual light shine upon them. Peace to your family and theirs.

Tomorrow is the feast of Divine Mercy and I ask You dear Jesus to receive the soul of Jerusha’s sister, Carol. Please my

Jesus hold Carol close to Your Merciful Heart. May she know Your tender Love and Mercy.

Comfort her family in this their hour of heartache and sorrow.Let them know you are near. and grant them peace.

For the unknown person who was also killed we ask you to have Mercy on them. Jesus, please may your angels guide this soul to heaven Keep their loved ones close to your Heart and comfort them.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto them,

O Lord, and let perpetual light

shine upon them. May the souls

of all the faithful departed, through

the mercy of God, rest in peace.

Amen.

Prayers for you and your family

I am sorry for your loss. Praying comfort for your family and the repose of Carol and the other driver’s souls.

I pray that God is merciful to your sister and that other driver. May He also comfort you and your family and heal your broken hearts. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto Jerusha’s sister Carol and the other deceased person, O Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon them.
May they rest in peace.
May their souls, and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

May God also strengthen the OP and her family during this difficult time and help them to deal with this awful shock, and wipe every tear from their eyes until you all meet again in Heaven.

I will add your sister to my list of the souls for whom I pray, and will pray for you as well.
I’m so sorry for your sudden loss.

Rest in Peace

Eternal rest grant unto Carol and the other driver,
O Lord. And let perpetual light shine upon her.

And may the souls of all the faithful departed,
through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Prayer to the Blessed Mother

O sweet mother Mary, you knew the sadness
of mourning those your heart loved most:
Jesus, your Son, and Joseph, your devoted spouse.
Please pray for all affected in this time of loss.
Through Christ Our Lord. Amen. :latin_cross:

Hail Mary
Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee.
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Amen

I thank all of you. At the age of 58, it was far too soon.

Her son is just a college student, and his father is not the best of persons. Hopefully he will move to this state to be closer to the family who really cares. He needs special prayer.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

I pray that God is merciful to your sister and that other driver. May He also comfort you and your family. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.