Please Pray For :us...please Hear My Cries

Dear All in Christ,

Please pray for me and my family.He been haunting something very badly especially for my brother and myself.We cant give full commitment at our work place,cant concerntrate on our work,I have just bought a house for my elderly father and facing alot of problem before we could move into the house.Please pray for us to get peace and happiness as there is no peace in whatever we are doing.Please include my elderly father into prayers as well as I really hope and wish that he will live with us longer.I would like to list that all of you could include in prayers.

1)Peace and Happiness for Gerald Sisvan,Shasurin and Gopalakrisnha

2)Confident,support,peace in working place as me and my brother would like to grow with the company and support many people that need our service

3)Please pray for us as lately suicide is haunting me and my brother.

4)Pray for me house which I just bought and facing many problem before we could move in

5)Pray for my brothers who have separated from family due to their own reason

6)Pray for me mother

7)Pray for us so that we will have more confident in our daily life

8)Pray for us so that we could stop drinking and smoking and turn to our Lord’s house and offer service for people in need.

Please include all this in your prayers as there is nothing could help other than prayers.We need some extra power/enery for us to continue to journey this life.PLEASE…PLEASE…PLEASE…PLEASE HEAR MY CRIES MY DEAR JESUS CHRIST.

Please advice me,is there any medal that we could purchase and wear for safety and confident as me and my brother needs that urgently.Thank you.Please help us.PLEASE

Thank you very much and May Almighty Jesus Christ Bless all of us here and entire world.PEACE BE WITH YOU.

Please forgive me if I type anything wrong here.

My dear you sound very sad and troubled. I ask Jesus to hear the pleading of your family for blessing, healing, and help.
I ask Jesus to help you and your family to find ways to become more peaceful and able to deal with the difficulties in your lives.
I ask Him to help you all live His gospel loveas He wishes, and to live the wholesome lives He wishes for you.

God bless you, Trishie

I entrust all your cares to Our Lord and Our Blessed Lady and ask them to help you back on the path to peace and healing.

Know they are with you all.

I will keep you in prayer.
God bless

Dear All,

Thank you very much for your meaningful replies.Please continue to pray for me and I will pray for everyone here.Thank you.

“Let nothing trouble you
Let nothing frighten you
Everything passes
God never changes
Patience endures all
Whoever has God lacks nothing
God alone is enough.”
(St Teresa of Avila)

I would encourage you to meditate on that prayer from St Teresa. You and your family are in my most fervent prayers.

Praying for you my friend. Will keep your intentions in my daily prayers…

Praying for you.:signofcross:

Sisvan:

The following represents my best counsel based on years of experience and lots of reading:

If at all possible, you and all of your family and friends involved in this situation should receive the Sacrament of Penance (it’s a healing Sacrament - do this ASAP and repeat before Feb.), place yourselves under Spiritual Direction (with your parish priest if possible) begin attending Daily Mass (if you aren’t doing so already), praying the Liturgy of the Hours together and have your house(s) formally “Blessed” by your parish priest.

A copy of complete set of the Liturgy of the Liturgy of the Hours can be obtained here along with a link to a cheaper abridged volume:
amazon.com/gp/product/0899424090
A Copy of the Anglican Breviary (Translation of the old Roman Breviary - A Complete Volume is cheaper and published by a friend of mine) can be found here if you can’t find a new Roman Breviary: anglicanbreviary.net/

Either one of these will provide a COMPLETE set of the Liturgy of the Hours. Then, Read & Pray the following Scriptures between now and New Year’s Day:

Isaiah 53 & 55
Psalms 23, 121
Romans 8:26-39
James 1:2-18; 5:13-20
John 6:26-58
John 14:1-6, 15-27
John 15:7-17

If you read, mark and inwardly digest these scriptures, these should give you a 10-14 days’ worth of meditation and prayer.

I suspect a major part of your problem is spiritual - Some like the term “Demonic Oppression” - and the rest is a cycle that’s been partly caused by this. Deal with the Spiritual and Emotional and the rest should be manageable.

I believe that it’s very important that you start acting now - Go to Confession, Talk to your parish priest, start attending Daily Mass, order a Breviary/Liturgy of the Hours, etc.

I hope this helps.

Your Brother and Servant in Christ, Michael

Some of what you say really hits me in the deepest recesses of my heart and soul, I can tell you that God is always with you and that He never leaves you.
God will forever be by your side especially when you are at the lowest part of life. Don’t ever give up, but always look up to the love of the Blessed Virgin, Her most Devoted Son, and The Holy Spirit will raise you from the pit of anxiety.
God Bless you and your family. My prayers are with you.
dadsbabyrose

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.