Please pray for us SDV

My their friend please pry for our communty (SDV)
because our vice reactor is so strict… please keep us always
in your prayer… two (2) of our bro. in first year level left
because of such setuation…

may you bless us with your prayer…

your very own friend jun…

Spiritual Direction

Eternal Father, please let the Word of God and the inspiration of Holy Spirit be the true spiritual director and guide of souls who come into their care.

Holy Spirit, be the fire in their teaching and witness, to flame their charges with love for the Trinity; and to light in them the blazing contagion of the gospel way of life!

Shine Your truth through them, so that in Your apt, creative and inspired use of the gifts and weaknesses of their nature, they may inspire their charges with fervour for on-going conversion, with Your divine thirst for souls, with Your love of truth justice and peace, Set them ablaze as evangelisers, zealous for Your Kingdom.

Illuminate our obstacles to Your grace. Remove them or re-form them into springboards for deeper love of God and correct love of ourselves and our brothers and sisters. Be You their true spiritual director. Thus, through Your life in Your spiritual directors, let the kingdom of God come to reign amongst us, for the salvation of souls and the glory of God.

Father please do not allow those who accept spiritual direction become attached to their directors, or to be fearful of them, but to see them as pathways to You. Please inspire their hearts and minds to listen and to welcome into their lives the witness and guidance given to them by their spiritual directors.

Please pray for my daughter who has married a biuddist, and doesn’t go to Mass.
Please pray for my grandson who has joined a cult and doesn’t practice his Catholic faith. Please pray for one of my daughter’s who has applied for an annulment.
You pray for me and I’ll pray for you.:):):):):):):slight_smile:

Praying for their conversion …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.Amen

Jun, You and your community will be in my daily prayer.

Lord, I pray the situation improves for the brothers. May Jun and the brothers cling to your Son Jesus and love Him in the Blessed Sacrament, love each other, and persevere with faith, hope and charity in their hearts. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Lord, I pray that you bring back John XXIII’s daughter and grandson to the Faith before their deaths, and I pray that the Tribune comes to the right decision for his daughter who has applied for an annulment. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Amen.

St Padre Pio, who along with so many of your time and earlier times, endured very strict noviciate and preparation for Profession and Priesthood, please pray that seminarians will allow God to work in their formation even when it is painful.
Pray that their spiritual direction will be according to God’s knowledge of seminarians strengths and weakness, and of the desired human and spiritual development for each one.
Please pray for their perseverance and obedience as it forms them to become true shepherds.

Amen.

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.