Please pray for us to find a new home soon

We finally got the letter stating our house will be sold on 11/06/08 at 10am. So, from there I have no idea how long we have left here. We’ve been searching for a cheap place where we can take our 65 lb dog, and also cheap enough for us to buy.

So far we’ve only found places that take dogs up to 25 lbs or a place that takes big dogs but won’t take me because of the foreclosure of the home :frowning:

Please pray for us. We need to find something fast so we can most likely next month.

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Jesus thank You for the successful sale of the house. Please help this family find a suitable afordable new home

I guess I forgot to say it will be sold on auction (foreclosure :frowning: ) But thank you for the prayers.

Prayer for Peace and Joy - Jesus, I want to rejoice in you always. You are near. Let me have no anxiety, but in every concern by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving I wish to let my petitions be made known in my communing with God. May the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, guard my heart and my thoughts in you. I will continue to pray for your family. Christ’s Peace Be With You Always!

LORD Jesus
Help Ur Children

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.